How often do you preview your posts?

• Always

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 66 61.1%
  • Never

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Total voters
Only when I write out something really long or when I'm (trying) to use BB code.

Only if I'm attempting to do something new in BB code. Or if I want to make sure a spoiler worked. Sometimes I forget the '/' or type 'spoiler' incorrectly on one of them. Haha. They usually work though.

It worked!!!

Usually only when I'm using a lot of coding, or when it's a really long post.

Well. Whenever I use any of the post additions (Whatever you call them) its when I use them. Because I always wanna make sure that I did it right.

If I don't use any of them, I post straight away.

I only do when I am making a thread or posting something with more intense BB Code.

I always preview it if I make a long post, if I'm making a new thread, or if I added an attachment.

Probably not often enough since I'm prone to making lots of typos and I only ever notice them after I've already posted. I usually only preview my posts when I'm adding BB code.

it depends. If it is a meaningless reply such as this one I do not. But, If my response is coming from my heart and has a message with it then I preview it 5 or 6 times lol.

sometimes, only when I made a long "store" or "welcome" thread, to see the layout and if everything is alright.

i never preview my posts lol

tbh i usually don't even need to, since my posts tend to not have any bbcode so i can just read over what i've written before posting. and if there is a typo or anything... well, that's what the edit button's for :p

Usually only to verify that I've entered the bbcode correctly. My posts usually aren't fancy enough to have to preview otherwise!

Sometimes when TBT is lagging, but usually I just post right away.

Never unless it's an accident. I just check it quickly before I post it and if something is misspelled then Oh well.

Back