• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

which villagers should I move out?

who should move?

• Julian

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Freya

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Hamlet

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
So, since I got some a bunch of amiibos for Christmas I'm changing up my villager lineup a lot these days and I'd like some outside opinions on which villagers I should move out in favor of new amiibo ones. I have the amiibos for 2 of my current residents and I bought 2 more packs of amiibo getting here in a few days, so if I get any of my current villagers that will affect my decision greatly because then I can move them out and have them back whenever I feel like it.

So the villgers I'm thinking about moving out are:

Julian: I got him unoriginal from someone else's void. He's never been a favorite of mine, but I do like him and his house is in a good spot. he hasn't been in town for long and I don't have his picture yet. also would be difficult to get him back due to his popularity.

Freya: house is in an ok spot, I like her a lot she's one of my favorite snooties, but with having both Diana and Skye's amiibos she seems a bit unnecessary. My only hesitations are that I don't have her picture and it would be difficult to get her back.

Hamlet: Have had him for a long time and I love hamster villagers, but with having Apple in town and graham's amiibo I've been thinking of letting him go.

So what are you guys' thoughts on this? I'd love your input :)

I think if you like a villager and you don't have their amiibo card yet, then don't let them go. Julian and Freya are expensive to purchase individually, Hamlet not so much.

I think if you like a villager and you don't have their amiibo card yet, then don't let them go. Julian and Freya are expensive to purchase individually, Hamlet not so much.

i agree with this.

Back