• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey there,

Milena

Kersemus
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Hi all,

I was browsing this forum just now, looking for information, and I thought why not just register! :blush:

I'm completely new to Animal Crossing and I'm still reading all about it. I started playing ACNL yesterday night and today I moved in my very first house (even though I kinda liked the tent...). I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the amount of villagers that exist..... but Beau and Molly are my favorites so far.

In short - I own a N3DS XL since August, am 22 years old (not sure what the average age is here), work during the day so I play games in the evening. Not new to forums, but it's been a few years. Also not a native English speaker. :x

Thanks for reading, happy to be here!

Edit: I found the 'age' poll, haha.

Last edited:
Hey there, also new. It's great there's new people finding out about the series, and giving New Leaf a shot! And haha, there are definitely a lot of villagers in existence. Have fun setting up and exploring your town!

Hey there, also new. It's great there's new people finding out about the series, and giving New Leaf a shot! And haha, there are definitely a lot of villagers in existence. Have fun setting up and exploring your town!
Hai, thank you ^- ^ I actually did know the series by name but I just never tried or looked into it... :eek: After reading about the update I (impatiently) waited for the Welcome Amiibo version to release.

i kept the tent on one cartridge until .. why did i pay the first ? i don't think it was saharah although it could of been ? can't remember
Not sure about what you mean, but I guess you've had the tent for a very long time?

Last edited:
Back