• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

PixelsV24A00-005D-59BBDeAnne
Themed Town/MeadowA colorful town full of diverse characters and colors of flowers.
More Info PixelsV2 is a kind-of remake of my original ACNL town simply called Pixels. After that copy broke, I wanted to make the same town but different, now coming at it with a full-of-life approach of flowers and jazz. Hope y'all like it!

Last edited:
PixelsV24A00-005D-59BBDeAnne
Themed Town/MeadowA colorful town full of diverse characters and colors of flowers.
More Info PixelsV2 is a kind-of remake of my original ACNL town simply called Pixels. After that copy broke, I wanted to make the same town but different, now coming at it with a full-of-life approach of flowers and jazz. Hope y'all like it!

Your town has been added, thanks for waiting! <3

Nugget5F00-00D4-F05DSen
Dreamy Forest-themed TownA hazy, little modern-esque town enveloped within a brightly green forest and set amidst the hums of rain during the late spring season.
More Info: Still a W.I.P, especially the beach; I haven't really done anything with it yet. My PWPs are simple because I'm too lazy to farm for them (haha). Other than that, everything else is really nicely placed. I have my mayor's house, a bathhouse (more modern than Komorebi's bathhouse), a little flower research tent, and a schoolhouse. This town is originally my sister's, but I took it over and spruced it up for her (I mostly play on it anyways).

Nugget-House-Buildings.jpg
Nugget-Camp-and-Re-Tail.jpg
Nugget-Scenery-and-Neighbors.jpg

Last edited:
Heloowie everyone,

hope you are having a great day, im leaving my dream town code 6D00-00CB-019C in case any one you want to go :?3, if you end up going you out tell me if u liked it or not !
Its not really done yet, but im doing like a maybe Japanese, foresty, flowery arranged type of place with little few secret lovely ( or so i think at least lol ) places hihihi, plus i left a view toys for the dreamers hihi

-> Although my town is still not done, so forgive me, if some spots don't look wonderful yet hihihi :lemon:

Upsa just realized this is the correct format right ?

Olympus ☾ 6D00-00CB-019C ☾ Lucia
Forest-themed Town ☾ A hazy, little Japanese town with many little sweet details such as a little park to drink coffee or to sit down and talk with your friends, a little forest-romantic little hidden area to sit near the wishing well, the bonfire near the for late night parties haha
*town is still under construction and development* keep toned

Last edited:
Both towns above have been added! Thank you both for waiting! <3

Have another town. :)

Flora5F00-008C-E307Lily
Non themedJust a random town with a bit of a modern feel.
More Info Town is currently being worked on.

Update 5/2: Town is now 90% completed.

Update 5/7: The town is completed! Might go back an arrange some things in the houses, but the town itself is done.

Update: November 2019, the town has been done for a while.
Flora ACNL by AccfSally.jpg

Last edited:
Your town has been added! <3

*I have made a new town of Willow since I last posted in this thread.*
Willow5D00-00D4-E214Sophie
ColorfulWillow is a colorful forest with dirt paths & lots of flowers.
More Info I made this town to represent all of the things I love about the game. I didn't go with a specific theme so I could just have fun with it. I am very pleased with the result! I worked hard to make dirt paths and bred/collected lots of flowers. The houses will have some work done to them as time goes on, but there are some great rooms to check out (I love my underground Tiki bar!) and I just had to get the address up during this beautiful orange sunset I had. Enjoy lots of treats and have fun exploring cute areas around the town!
HNI_0092.JPG
HNI_0096.JPG
HNI_0002.JPG
HNI_0006.JPG

Last edited:
I guess I'm not being added. ?

I just Saw your town ! ( and i also fallow games of thrones, so it was great to see john snow live lol)
I loved the natural paths of your town, look sooo just cute and natural haha, I also have to say i saw chelsay and it was funny cause she was like " i would love to show u around, but im too tired to, sorry Lord Snow" look made my day !
keep the hard work !

More Info I made this town to represent all of the things I love about the game. I didn't go with a specific theme so I could just have fun with it. I am very pleased with the result! I worked hard to make dirt paths and bred/collected lots of flowers. The houses will have some work done to them as time goes on, but there are some great rooms to check out (I love my underground Tiki bar!) and I just had to get the address up during this beautiful orange sunset I had. Enjoy lots of treats and have fun exploring cute areas around the town!
View attachment 215266
View attachment 215267
View attachment 215268
View attachment 215269

Whoa, I?ll definitely be checking out your town. It looks so pretty just based off the handful of screenshots. *o*

View attachment 215266
View attachment 215267
View attachment 215268
View attachment 215269

Hi there, would you like to keep your old town's DA listed? I've added the new one in the meantime. :)

Campus ☾ 4F00-00D4-6DB4 ☾ Jennifer
College Themed ☾ A small university campus town with an administration building, academic building, library, and residence hall.

Campus ☾ 4F00-00D4-6DB4 ☾ Jennifer
College Themed ☾ A small university campus town with an administration building, academic building, library, and residence hall.

Your town has been added! :)

Dream updated :lemon: ( town called Olympus, look me up in the list and do let me know what u thought about it, although, its not really finished yet ) hope u like it and have fun

- - - Post Merge - - -

tonight i dreamed of ☾ Ophylix ☾, it was such a sweet and harmonious summerly dream <3 very relaxing, i really liked it, the major clearly worked a lot on her town !!!! btw my favorite house was the one from Phoebe although the one from Violet was very creative !!!
overall like it !

Town: Essentia
DA: 5A00-00A6-D216
A non-themed perfect town filled to the brim with flowers. Not finished yet but still fun to look in (two finished houses, a third that’s decent sized)

Hello, I need to update my dream address which is located under themed towns called ?Apacheta? ��✨
The new DA is: 5B00-00C9-51C2
You can go ahead and delete the older one, I have it saved. Thank you :blush:

Last edited:
Town: Essentia
DA: 5A00-00A6-D216
A non-themed perfect town filled to the brim with flowers. Not finished yet but still fun to look in (two finished houses, a third that’s decent sized)

Hi there, do you mind editing your post to include your mayor's name so I can add it? Thank you! ;v;

Hello, I need to update my dream address which is located under themed towns called “Apacheta” ��✨
The new DA is: 5B00-00C9-51C2
You can go ahead and delete the older one, I have it saved. Thank you :blush:

Done, as requested! Thanks for waiting! <3

Last edited:
Back