• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your mayor is here, fear not

Malvolia

Grudge Queen
Bells
Hi! I've just joined The Bell Tree Forums and am looking forward to meeting some new people. I'm a lil lost on the placement of everything though so please bare with me. 8D

welcome to the forums! i hope you enjoy your stay, everyone here is super duper nice so im sure anyone would be glad to help out.

*fears*

Just kidding. Welcome! I'm also in the middle of placing everything. I already regret where I put my campsite. e.e

Hi and Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums! Everyone on here is very nice, so you will meet new friends very fast!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*fears*

Just kidding. Welcome! I'm also in the middle of placing everything. I already regret where I put my campsite. e.e

Also isn't your profile pic from Love Live, but edited with those glasses on. ._.

Thank you for the welcome everyone! :D I wasn't getting notifications for this so I'm just -- killed. : DDD

Back