• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey Hey!

Aacride

Bells
Switch
0673-2669-9004
Tasty Cake
I am new to The Bell Tree Forums, and I have been exploring around. This is a wonderful place, I am very impressed with the community here and how a simple videogame can bring so many people together! I've been playing ACNH since it came out, and before that I would watch animalcrossing playthroughs for all the other games. I hope to befriend you all! Thank you for having me. <3

Welcome to the forums!! Good to have you here 😊
Do you have a theme for your town?

Welcome to the forums!! Good to have you here 😊
Do you have a theme for your town?
Well i recently restarted my island, but before that it was a city/forest combined island! I have photos of my island, I'll never give those up. I was very sad to leave my island and villager friends behind, but i was satisfied and wanted to start something new! I haven't even set up Timmy and Tommy's little store yet on my new island, but i think I would like to do a murder mystery. I'm super excited!!
What is your theme? :blush:

Well i recently restarted my island, but before that it was a city/forest combined island! I have photos of my island, I'll never give those up. I was very sad to leave my island and villager friends behind, but i was satisfied and wanted to start something new! I haven't even set up Timmy and Tommy's little store yet on my new island, but i think I would like to do a murder mystery. I'm super excited!!
What is your theme? :blush:
Ooo that’s such a cool theme idea!! Would love to see it as you go 😊
If you need any materials, I’d be happy to help if I can! Mine’s kind of a mishmash town because I can’t stick to a them hahah, so I have more built up areas, a spooky forest and house area, and then an area that I’m turning into a ruins kinda thing?

Ooo that’s such a cool theme idea!! Would love to see it as you go 😊
If you need any materials, I’d be happy to help if I can! Mine’s kind of a mishmash town because I can’t stick to a them hahah, so I have more built up areas, a spooky forest and house area, and then an area that I’m turning into a ruins kinda thing?
Oh that's so neat! I will let you know if i need anything, but im good for now! :) I'll definitely let you visit once i'm done. Your island sounds very interesting, but I get the mashing of island themes!😆

Welcome to the forums! ✨️ Good luck with your restarted island! Who were your starting villagers on your new island? Are there any villagers you're hoping to invite? 😊

Thank you! I appreciate the welcome. I have Sylvia and Stinky! I don’t mind them too much, but they aren’t my ideal villagers. I think I want Lucky on my island, but besides that, I have no idea. Haha. Who is on your island? ☺️

welcome to the forums!! it’s lovely to meet you c:

this is most definitely a wonderful place! this is the kindest community that i’ve ever been a part of— everyone is always so kind, supportive, helpful, and generous, and i always admire how animal crossing brought us all here, but so many of us stayed for other reasons as well! i hope you’ll enjoy it here! 💙

best of luck with your new island!

Hello and welcome! Who’s your favorite villager?
Thank you for the welcome! :) when I first started playing Animal Crossing, Katt was my favorite. She still is my favorite, but Pashmina is also one of my favorites now! Who is your favorite villager?
Post automatically merged:

welcome to the forums!! it’s lovely to meet you c:

this is most definitely a wonderful place! this is the kindest community that i’ve ever been a part of— everyone is always so kind, supportive, helpful, and generous, and i always admire how animal crossing brought us all here, but so many of us stayed for other reasons as well! i hope you’ll enjoy it here! 💙

best of luck with your new island!
Thank you! I appreciate the welcome! ❤️

Thank you for the welcome! :) when I first started playing Animal Crossing, Katt was my favorite. She still is my favorite, but Pashmina is also one of my favorites now! Who is your favorite villager?

Thank you! I appreciate the welcome! ❤️
My favorite villager is Shari, but there’s a lot of other fun ones…my list is always changing!

Ooh! I just got here too! Welcome, for both of us, to the 'Bell Tree Forums'! I hope I'll like it as much as you do too!

My favorite villager is Shari, but there’s a lot of other fun ones…my list is always changing!
Ahhhh I love Shari! They are adorable. I totally understand your list changing though, there are so many cute villages. :D

Ooh! I just got here too! Welcome, for both of us, to the 'Bell Tree Forums'! I hope I'll like it as much as you do too!
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it too! Your font is super cute. ❤️

Back