• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Iphone 7 or Iphone 7 Plus?

00ToxicLove00

♥ Yours Truly ♥
Bells
New Horizons Token
Chocolate Cake
Jack
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Famous Mushroom
For all those apple fans out there which iphone 7 do you like/want/have and why? Also which color?

i have the iphone 7 in rose gold because i've wanted the rose gold one since that color came out. my last phone was the iphone 6 and the storage just wasn't enough! so because at&t had the trade-in deal for the 7, i took advantage of it. the one annoying thing is having to remember the adapter when i drive somewhere since aux cords are useless now without the adapters

I have the iPhone 6 Plus. It is in gold. It is 128GB in hard drive.

I love it.

In fact, I'm wanting to get both an iMac and an iPad Pro.

I bought the iPhone 6 Plus because of larger screen and the purchase date was July 2015.

I don't want to buy in two-year increments a smartphone which has a cost approaching $1,000.00. I would prefer to space the purchases further apart. It may be why I should get an iPad; that it would mean less wear on the iPhone 6 Plus. (Maybe that makes some sense. Maybe not so much.)

I had a conversation with someone in September. He told me that he will wait for the next iPhone in 2017 because it will mark the 10-year anniversary of the iPhone. He anticipates that that model will truly be special; a real standout.

My carrier is Verizon. In February and March 2015, with still not having my first smartphone (I was with a basic phone, but out of contract, with Sprint), I did some research. The February 2015 Consumer Reports informed me about the carriers. I reached the conclusion that, to get myself up-to-date on having a smartphone, I needed to switch carriers. So, my decision was that Sprint was rated poorly at the time and that the Consumer Reports feedback had Verizon at No. 1. (It wasn't a landslide No. 1.) More than 18 months later, and living in the Detroit, Michigan metro area, I should be good with all four traditional carriers. (AT&T and T-Mobile are the two other traditional carriers.) So, I made a choice.

I'm getting the I phone 7 plus for my birthday which is in two days, my mom has AT&T while my dad has Verizon, I'm going on my moms plan lol I'm getting my upgrade :)

iPhone 7 sounds dope, currently stuck with iPhone 5s lol but i like the rose gold colors, other than that, i'd miss having the jack for my earphones tho ;; i charge my phone while listening to music on car rides, rip to that

iPhone 7 ofc, i can't stand big phones.. i currently have an iphone 6s tho. i don't plan on getting the 7 in a while

iPhone 7 would be easier to carry round with you, the plus is just massive to me. I have a 6s right now, I looked at the 7 when I upgraded and would have loved one, but it was just too much a month. I pay a high amount monthly as it is already, this would have been an extra ?20. Plus it's going to have the usual problems that new phones have, I am just going to wait a couple of years and get one when the iPhone 8 comes out, since that will bring the other prices down

neither tbh... i'm not really an apple fan i guess but uh. i have an iphone 5c that's a bit over two years old and it works just fine, tho it has very little storage (8gb...)

if i would get a new phone i wouldnt get an iphone 7 i think because i dont like how they removed the headphone jack. ik you can still listen on your headphones if you have some sort of adapter or whatever but honestly it just seems like a pain, so i'm happy w my current phone.

iphone 4s, the battery is a bit old but as long as you don't dl heavy stuff or sit with it 24*7 it works...

I want a phone with headphone jacks so no thaankks ill stick with my 5c until it completely dies on me. Which is mostly soon cause the battery is wako

i like the silver 7 plus! i have a 6s currently in rose gold which is just fine with me, but for my next phone i'll be getting the larger variant because i miss my 6 plus & my friend has the 7 plus nd that dual camera tho

Neither. I'd rather have a phone where I can use my $15 earbuds thank you.

i like the silver 7 plus! i have a 6s currently in rose gold which is just fine with me, but for my next phone i'll be getting the larger variant because i miss my 6 plus & my friend has the 7 plus nd that dual camera tho

The dual camera is goals. I love it. Main reason why im getting the 7 plus.

Also i do agree about the headphone jack being removed sucks but ehhh id prefer the 7 over my galaxy s5 and iphone 5c.

i feel like a lot of people who complain about the headphone jack don't realize the phone comes with a new pair of headphones that work with the iphone 7 as well as a tiny adapter for other headphones you may have. the only downside is you can't charge your phone while listening to music but no headphone jack doesn't make your old headphones obsolete lol

i feel like a lot of people who complain about the headphone jack don't realize the phone comes with a new pair of headphones that work with the iphone 7 as well as a tiny adapter for other headphones you may have. the only downside is you can't charge your phone while listening to music but no headphone jack doesn't make your old headphones obsolete lol

Agreed. The little adapter is gonna be a hassle to not lose though

UPDATE I GOT AN IPHONE 7 YESTERDAY BECAUSE MY 5C DIED AND BROKE ON ME OK IRONY

rip headphone jack 2k16

Last edited:
Back