When are you too old to go trick or treating?

When are you too old to go trick or treating

• Total voters

Akira-chan

#1 Yuri/Dimitri Stan
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3314-2422-2051
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
I have a friend who's like 16 and still goes trick or treating. I stopped when i was 14. I feel like I'm too old to go which sucks, but when do you think people are too old to go trick or treating?

Last edited:
honestly i think you're never too old to go trick or treating no matter what other people say. alternatively, if you have children, you can just use going out with them as an excuse to have fun on halloween again too lmao. it's all down to what you think though, since i know some people think you should stop when you get to like 13

I really don't think you're ever "too old", and I hate when adults harass teenagers about still trick or treating. life's too short, and Halloween is fun.

I stopped when I was 15 years old. So 2012 was my last year. I still like to go outside and look at the children's costumes, though.

Although I think 14 is a good year to make it your last, I went trick or treating just last year or the year before. I can't remember, but I'm 19 now sooo...

Never too old imo. Just as long as you're in a costume and not just wearing sweats/a jacket asking for candy using a jansport backpack.

Never. If a 30 year old came to my door in a costume, I'd give them candy. I stopped when I was 17, but that's because I didn't have anyone to go with the next years.

I stopped at 11 or 12. Taking away candy from the younger kids isn't my thing lol

honestly i think it's a bit weird when people in their teenage years n beyond go around in costume at night askin for candy but thts just me

I don't think there is a certain age. The little kids (1-2 age) going out is pointless imo cause they are too young to remember and just cry the whole time anyway. The teenagers at least appreciate it.

According to my mom, 13. The problem is that, once I turned 13, I wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween at all.

Last edited:
I think the last time I went I was 12. I would say once you hit puberty you should probably stop.

When people start calling the cops on you.

Last edited:
When you gain your dignity and are embarrassed from being with the other children.

Last edited:
Back