• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

It's been a while...

Flutter

The Fun Has Arrived!
Bells
Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
I just wanted to say hi. :)

I haven't played in over 2 weeks. I have been so busy with work, and family getting the kiddos ready for school. Youngest starts kindergarten this year! I am hoping to start playing again soon.

What's the longest you've gone on hiatus?

Like... a year and a half, lol. ^^; This is mainly why my town isn't as developed as you'd expect given my join date. Not only did I reset around a year and a half ago, but that's also around the time when I accidentally broke my old 3DS. I couldn't afford to replace it at the time, and by the time I could, I kept putting it off. I got a new 3DS XL about a month ago though! It's been fun getting back into the swing of things.

Last edited:
About two months, when I lost my 3DS charger while moving and couldn't find it for a long time.

I just wanted to say hi. :)

I haven't played in over 2 weeks. I have been so busy with work, and family getting the kiddos ready for school. Youngest starts kindergarten this year! I am hoping to start playing again soon.

What's the longest you've gone on hiatus?

10 months apparently, but I haven't really been able to play before that. I am getting excited for the DLC with the amiibos. I bought so many of the amiibos and never used them because Amiibo Festival is so boring.

I think the longest I've gone was 2 years because I'd totally forget about the game haha.

About a year. I deleted my first file due to highly disliking it, and so a few months back I finally got back into it, and been playing since.

Welcome back. ~

2 weeks due to finals and testing season

I am still very much into this game since I got it last year cx

i'm still on hiatus from acnl. my 3ds broke so i can't play anymore.

Haven't yet. Bought this game in January.

Unrelated- make sure you stop by the old folks thread in the train station. Not calling you old lol just sounds like you're maybe 25+ :D

I recently got back after a month away (well just over a month). Realised I missed it and missed my villagers. I actually took a break because I got so fed up of how easily villagers move away...I ended up losing Genji with no warning while I was trying to move out another villager. Just wish we always got notice when a villager is thinking of moving.
Anyway, I wrote down the date I stopped playing, loaded up on that date, tt'd until somebody pinged to moved and then went back to the normal date
Happy to be back though :)

About a year. I was busy with school and had lost interest, but now I'm playing again but will probably quit again once my town is completed

Back