• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Moments of True Rage in ACNL

Poi

ηℴℸ α ℘ℴ&#94
Bells
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Today, I experienced my first legitimate unadulterated rage at Animal Crossing.

Never in my life did I think I would get so angry at a 3DS game(let alone animal crossing), but I was struck when I least expected it.

I spent hours upon hours crafting my town. I meticulously placed each individual flower and tile with the patience of Buddha and upon finally finishing it and seeing it the next day... THIS. THIS HAPPENED.

lXtAeLU.jpg

A house SMACK In the middle of my flowery road that I spent hours making.

And WHO is moving in you ask?

DEL.

FRIGGIN. DEL.

The rage I felt upon this pile of pixels was true and deadly. My hope is that I can get Del to move within a week by avoiding him like the plague. This is undoubtedly the most rage I've experienced within this game. ARGGHHHHH!!

i know that feeling! one time i set up these beautiful paths in my town, and suddenly snake moved right into the middle of it along with some trees and flowers too.

but a moment that was really frustrating was when i was hunting for a tarantula, finally found one, and it went into a pond. the tarantula is the last bug i need to complete my bug collection. ;~; i gave up after that.

I feel you! After a while of placing bushes, ED HAD TO SETTLE SMACK-DAB MIDDLE OF MY BUSHES I SPENT HOURS BUYING AND PLACING.

Oh no. Path ruining is the worst thing in this game. I hope you get Del out soon! I've found that becoming friendly with unwanted villagers makes them comfortable enough to move out for good and not give the "I don't know you well enough so I am going to stay!"

i remember once i had a whole perfect orchard that i'd just placed down, and a villager moved right in the next day.. right in the middle of everything. it got rid of most of my fruit trees, and some of them i hadn't been able to obtain the fruits again at that point, so in the end i put the game down for months after a brief fit of anger and ended up eventually restarting.

Funny thing is that if you just ignore them, they just move out peacefully.

You can also just reset the game if they give you that "IMMA HAUNT YOU FOREVER!!!"

Hope you didn't build the reset center xD

I've felt that rage. I had my path going straight down from my houses door, and some jerk villager places their house right in front of mine. Ruining my path and my view :mad: I found plot resetting recently, and I will from now on be doing that. Also felt true rage when a villager was in boxes and I was never given the " I want to move prompt."

Last edited:
When you see a huge fish shadow and you cast your line and wait patiently for the fish to bite down and... You don't reel the stupid thing in! It's probably due to nervousness or the rare fish just having ridiculously short time frames to press A... but still, sometimes I swear I should catch the fish, but I just don't. That makes me sooooo mad.

"haven't had a camper in 3 weeks and i have 9 villagers"
-suddenly a camper-
"YEEEEE hope it's someone good"
"hi im deena the ugly duck"
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLRPE{JVEIFSP:OHDVUOE"

"i had a camper yesterday and i have 10 villagers"
-suddenly a camper-
"ok"
"hi im melba the adorable koala one of your all time favorite villagers"
"GGGGGRGRRRRRLRPFPOSMF"

"gee i sure hope ava moves out"
-suddenly ava-
"hey i think im gonna move out"
"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
"actually nvm im gonna stay here"
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
-later-
"hey whats for dinner"
"fried chicken"

Last edited:
I hate it when you have has a camper in years and you get one and it turns out to be a villager that you don't care for. I also hate it when they decide to plot there house in the middle of a path.

Katt is moving out of my brothers town so when he went to the gym I got a hold of his DS and told Katt to stay in his town. I REALLY don't need Katt plotting her house in the middle of my new orchard or flower garden.

Skye placed her house right in the middle of my orchard, with all my Pink roses sooo.

Ugh when they change their mind about moving :mad: I refuse to talk to the villager once they've decided to move out. Lyman kept trying to talk to me after I told him to go. I ran away and was like "no no no your moving and that's final."

When an unwanted voided villager moves into your town and sit their house in a crappy spot! >__<

yesterday i planted a cedar sapling after 10yrs of it not being sold at leif's store, to only dig it up by accident aaaahhhhhhh

yesterday i planted a cedar sapling after 10yrs of it not being sold at leif's store, to only dig it up by accident aaaahhhhhhh

Ouch, yeah. The digging can be a bit wonky at times :/

Hope that cedar shows up someday again!

There are very few things left in this game that I haven't accomplished for myself, so there are only a few things that truly anger me.

1. When a villager moves out without telling me, even though I play very diligently.
2. MY UCHIS WON'T SUGGEST THE PICNIC PWP EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN USING THE DIVING TRICK FOR MONTHS
3. I still didn't find any salmon last year even though I played ALOT. WHAT THE HELL?
4.Tarantula, WHERE FOR ART THOU YOU HAIRY JERK?

i had too much stuff, so i laid the things in my inventory on the ground (these were stuff that i bought for my house), and the next day, someone's plot was RIGHT THERE, deleting a good 9 items. ;0;

Back