• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luca, I was not trying to push a lynch on mog at all. I was just asking her some questions to determine her alignment. If you noticed, I questioned a lot of different people whenever I see some discrepancies in their posts and I waited for their answers.

Anyways, if you have any questions for me, please go ahead.

I'm also suspicious of mogyay but I don't really know what to ask either of them. I'm not sure if Locket is avoiding us or just inactive.

@Lucanosa
I'm glad you've caught up and I'm looking forward to seeing your cases.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cadbberry
You posted near the end of D2 that Moonbrink was posting on other threads but you didn't vote.
May I ask why?

shiida - scumlean - I've seen the "DON'T HURT ME I'M THIRD PARTY" excuse quite a few times and everytime it's either scum or scum-sided third party. third party wouldn't be outing themselves, they'd be hiding and blending in w/ town so no one makes them sus and pushes a lynch on them, and so the scum don't kill them (assuming they're not scum-sided), and when you push players around a lot it makes me really wonder what your intentions are this game

1) nobody has counterclaimed me
2) as i have said before, i tend to out myself as third party when i'm survivor in town of salem so that behavior carries over to here. to me it doesnt make sense not to out myself as i'd not like to be a target of a random night killing, so thats one threat out of the way. the other threat is being lynched which if im really truthful i think its always possible for me to be able to solidly defend myself. if people dont believe me, oh well, they will learn and thatll benefit me in future games somehow.
3) the only players i have pushed around are players i thought were scum (excluding moonbrink, i said earlier that they really just got on my nerves lol). and im not even sure what you mean by pushing players around a lot because ive been purposely trying to keep my posts on the vague side to avoid being an obstacle to mafia and at the same time attempting to be of use to town. honestly plenty of people in this thread are pushing other players around waaay more than me. why just me?

I don't see why you need to be worried/stress, infact most of the members have read you as a more or less strong town - that's why i felt like it was unnecessary since you didn't need to stress it (unless, there's the possibility that you could be scum and that's why you're worried - i'll probably go into more detail over this when i do cases on everyone)

Um, when did I say I was worried or stressed? You read my sentence wrongly. I said 'stress on the fact'. And look, you said people have strong town reads on me so I don't need to 'assure' people that I'm town anymore, but here you are saying I could be scum because I wrote that. People's opinions might change right? Exactly. Anyway, I feel you're blowing the simple sentence out of proportions.

Everything else falls in line with what you've said in all of your other posts, so I have nothing to comment on them^^. I look forward to seeing your reads and cases!

@Mogyay
i'm sorry for not explaining myself, i thought it was sef explanatory but looking back i realise i can't expect everyone to understand my thought process. i deemed it pointless because 1/ it might give mafia some insights into my thinking that might be used to their advantage. if i'm being honest when writing up my reads i didn't think of this but lucanosa pointed it out and i realised he was right, it's probably a wise move not to post a read list so close to the end of night. 2/ honestly by the time i had posted my reads i knew depending on whoever the kill would be my reads would change and i was correct. why would i post my reads after night had ended when they were now redundant? why post reads that were no longer applicable? since then i simply have not had the time to post an in-depth read list (i know for some people it's summer but please bear in mind i am in school full time and also have a full time job to support myself, i'm going to help town as much as i can but my livelyhood will come first) HOWEVER as i was unable to make a read list in time i posted reads on users that i found most suspicious and that i wanted to look more in-depth at.

i'm confused and suspicious of this statement. 'you jumped straight into being sus of Luca.' i didn't jump into anything, i carefully analysed his post and had reason to suspect him of being scum. your sentence implies that i provided no insights into my read when i did, and in fact you agreed. before that luca hadn't posted an awful lot so i had nothing to go on really. i wanted to help town by acknowledging any suspicious attitudes i see in people so no, your last sentence is just wrong. if i had posted 'lol guys i think luca is mafia' your point might have more weight but as it stands you're accusing me with no proof.

thank you! i didn't lol but that's alright. either you're making a blatant lie right now or you haven't read what i have been saying. please don't make statements without proof as this can be harmful for town. i provided an in depth read on everyone:

Thank you for clarifying that, I only asked things that I was genuinely confused about. Also, some of my statements were made to pressure you so I am sorry if they were detrimental to town. I will be more careful next time. Also yes, I am sorry for my unrealistic expectations of you, I should know better than anyone how busy you are irl.

it's only one but this game really hasn't been that long that i need to post a read on every user every five minutes, like i said earlier i simply don't have time to do that. however, i will post reads as soon as i can. instead of providing reads on every user i have called out users individually many times so i don't really see why you'd think i'm trying to avoid being noticed. if you need examples i'll give it to you happily.

moreover i find this very suspicious, please try and be consistent with your questioning as it's making me see you in a very scummy light. you say i haven't provided an in depth reading of everyone (despite the fact i did) and yet you haven't called out qwerty111 or caddberry (or locket since their reads were terrible). i find this strange, why the personal and inconsistent attack? are you trying to force people to suspect me for something? why?

i did, you didn't bother to check. nothing is holding me back, as evident by my posting.

I did notice, and that was why I town read you in all of my reads. After the latest kill I grew paranoid and started to pick things apart and these were the things that I wanted to question you. My questions weren't personal attacks aimed at you, I am sorry I made you feel that way, I'm just doing my part as town. I already had Cad as a strong town read, and Qwerty was already questioned by a lot of people multiple times so it would be redundant for me to ask the same things to the same person. Same goes with Locket. I put you into question because I have a slight sus of you (as I did with Rosetti, I wasn't singling you out). And I wanted to know if I can continue town reading you or not.

it's not a contradiction though. i didn't plan on posting any reads at night as i didn't want to let any mafia members know that i might be on to them/didn't want to provide any insights that may be helpful to them. i said i didn't want to post any reads WHEN NIGHT ENDED (there's a difference in time) because like i said earlier my reads because they were now mostly redundant since my view of people had changed because of who was killed. this isn't a contradiction at all, a contradiction would be me saying i don't want to post reads on night 1 but then posting reads on night 2. to me these two different times (during the night, straight after night) are vitally different in this game.

This is a fair answer. I just understood you differently. Thank you for clarifying.

well that's an incredibly suspicious line.. 'you're someone who is very familiar with Mafia' how am i? i've played the same amount of games as esphas and moonbrick so what makes me experienced? i'm not a confused townie... no. i'm an insightful townie but i have played 0 games so i think experienced is a strange choice of words. i think you're wanting to paint me as someone sort of mafia expert who is able to deceive and trick people expertly under the guise of town. why are you trying to do that? are you mafia? are you wanting me out the way?

This is more about outside of the game and more personal to us. Like me, we are both familiar with the mechanics of Mafia even if we have never played it (through following past games). That was what I meant.

I am town, and I only have town's best interest at heart. Everyone else is just naming the same two people as suspicious without even considering anyone else and where did that lead us? We lynched a townie- Moonbrink. Just because everyone agreed on the same person as sus does NOT make them sure-mafia. I was trying to avoid the same thing from happening this time and was actively looking around for anything suspicious, and I found something on you. I stayed up for a lot of nights sacrificing my sleep to make reads and searching for telltale signs on people that might be scum. Why would a mafia go out of their way to put themselves so out there and start a scum read on someone who is town read by so many people? A better choice would be the most suspicious players.

i absolutely was emotive and to be perfectly honest i thought miharu was the only good town.. everyone else seemed to base their opinion on whatever anyone else was saying. half the players didn't ever seem like they were going to be active (qwerty and enchilada) and half the players i felt were playing the game in a really confusing way (esphas and kirby) so to me when we lost miharu we lost such a strong player and i was really sad. i see people on here come out their shell and post such interesting and brilliant reads though and i regret thinking that way.

also lol

if we're talking strong reaction

let's be real here while i didn't actively think esphas was town i did think they were very suspicious, they weren't really helpful to town (mostly because they didn't get a chance) but miharu was so great as a player, it's strange you had that reaction to esphas but apparently mine towards miharu is suspicious? hmmmmm

i did not kill miharu. did you? you did try and post making her seem like scum but it didn't really catch on.. did you want it to?

I feel you about Miharu (and now tui), I felt lost too. Anyway, Miharu's death is different from Esphas. I voted for Esphas' lynch, I had a hand in it! It was guilt mog, guiltttt. Miharu was night killed by mafia. That's why I (and some others) were a bit confused about your reaction. I'm not the only one.

And I did not try to paint Miharu as scum. My read was more about defending her as town more than trying to paint her as scum. I didn't even have her as scum lean. Some the other players did outright scum leaned her though (including tui and she flipped town). I wasn't the only one thinking it's a possibility. This is a mafia game after all.

Your reaction and answers have put me at ease for now^^ thanks mog!

-

I hope you'll have a wonderful time with your mum mog!!

I'm also suspicious of mogyay but I don't really know what to ask either of them. I'm not sure if Locket is avoiding us or just inactive.

@Lucanosa
I'm glad you've caught up and I'm looking forward to seeing your cases.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cadbberry
You posted near the end of D2 that Moonbrink was posting on other threads but you didn't vote.
May I ask why?

I voted?
##Vote: Moonbrink

I think we've been far too lenient to Sparro and Locket. What if one of them is scum and we can never tell because they don't post anything at all? Sparro and Locket, if you are indeed town, please do help. Or at least prove your alignment.

If I don't hear anything from you soon Sparro, I will put my vote on you. You've said that you would make reads or at least share some thoughts with us.

As of now, I can't point my finger anywhere, as I have just gotten into the game. I'll be going back and reading through to see if anything will arouse my suspicion.

I'm going to be inactive between 1:05 PM and 4PM today. When I get back, I'll try to make a few reads.

Where are you? Where are your reads?

Locket will probably be modkilled for her inactivity so I won't waste my vote on her. As for Rosetti and Mog- I won't place my votes on either of them because I have them on null/very slight town lean after reading their replies. As for Qwerty, they gave me Esphas and Moonbrink vibes so I refuse to vote for them too.

Where is everybody? ;A;

I went back to look at Kirby's posts to look for any leads for his scum mates. His posts were mostly fillers though so I couldn't get much out of them. In total, he was suspicious of 3 people: Esphas, Mog and Qwerty. I am inclined to think that he picked these names off other people's sus with the intention to sheep. For now, I am going to town read Mog and Qwerty because of this.

And because Sparro is basically unreadable, I looked at Xerolin's posts again. In her N1 reads, she had Kirby as a scum-read (click #402) and Kirby replied to her reads by asking about her sus on him( click #403) but she never answered. What is the possibility that Xerolin was bussing Kirby? Or was she genuinely scum-reading Kirby? Any thoughts on this?

Definition of bussing- http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bussing

Seroja and Locket must vote today to avoid Modkill.
Day ends in 4 hours and 10 minutes.

Where is everybody? ;A;

I went back to look at Kirby's posts to look for any leads for his scum mates. His posts were mostly fillers though so I couldn't get much out of them. In total, he was suspicious of 3 people: Esphas, Mog and Qwerty. I am inclined to think that he picked these names off other people's sus with the intention to sheep. For now, I am going to town read Mog and Qwerty because of this.

And because Sparro is basically unreadable, I looked at Xerolin's posts again. In her N1 reads, she had Kirby as a scum-read (click #402) and Kirby replied to her reads by asking about her sus on him( click #403) but she never answered. What is the possibility that Xerolin was bussing Kirby? Or was she genuinely scum-reading Kirby? Any thoughts on this?

Definition of bussing- http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bussing

From last game I can really think he would buss, so I wouldn't discount any option of his sus reads as being scum and them being bused

You know, I really misinterpreted what you were saying, I was reading it as a cover story and not as a possibility of being town, I closed off the option before thinking about it all the way. In my reads I would move you back to a scum lean/null. I'm sorry about not giving you a chance

thank you for going over everything and taking what i said into consideration, although i'd still like to know why i'm a scum lean, maybe there's something you disagree with that i said in my explanations?

I was not aware of that. Thanks for clarifying that shiida. My page count is 15 and I didn't remember there being other settings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Rosetti
Sorry about that.

it's no problem~

Rosetti - scumlean - shady af, you've posted massive posts all in response to people attacking you, and it makes me wonder why you're so desperate to protect yourself

could you please elaborate on how i'm 'shady af', when 4 people have/had me as scum lean, the rest as null - shouldn't i be somewhat concerned, and that literally nobody has me as a townlean? am i supposed to sit there and not defend myself and let it all roll over - would that convince you i'm town? should i not 'protect' myself? please explain more about your reasoning, to me it doesn't make sense - maybe you meant about how long the posts were, so you're judging me on my post lengths i guess?? idrk, as i stated earlier and mentioned in a few recent posts i have more time to spend on the thread so i can contribute more, i hope you can respond to me sometime soon

Um, when did I say I was worried or stressed? You read my sentence wrongly. I said 'stress on the fact'. And look, you said people have strong town reads on me so I don't need to 'assure' people that I'm town anymore, but here you are saying I could be scum because I wrote that. People's opinions might change right? Exactly. Anyway, I feel you're blowing the simple sentence out of proportions.

Everything else falls in line with what you've said in all of your other posts, so I have nothing to comment on them^^. I look forward to seeing your reads and cases!

thanks for going over it all, i think i must've misinterpreted the part you bolded then - i was just pointing it out, it wasn't my intentions to make a big deal over it (i probably waffled too much lmao)

i've attempted to make some kind of read on locket, it might encourage them to defend themselves or to at least say something;;

Boo!

Anyway~

Cass123- Seems really active, and (no offense) pretty defensive. I just have a feeling...
Lucanosa- I haven't seen their posts.
Moonbrink- On the edge of scum lean, they seem shady, but yet I'm not sure.
Cadbberry- Seems like a town, not very shady
Seroja[/COLOR]- Haven't seen their posts either
tui- Haven't seen posts
Rosetti- Seems shady... hmmmmmm
Shiida- Seems active, but not too active. Seems to be a town
Qwerty111- Scum lean, not quite sure on them though
Mogyay- Seems too innocent

Finally remembered to get on here :)

The thing that is still bothering me is the reasonings for null, "haven't seen their posts", ik some people asked them about this earlier, i think it was more laziness tbh (sorry if that's rude) as they said:
I have no idea of why I haven't seen Seroja's posts, I read about 15 pages back when I first joined.

It also brought me to the last page despite me clicking "view first unread"

Like I said, these are mainly just feelings, I need to grasp the concept a little more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I try to read them, and I've been tired. I'll read more after around 4:30 - 5:00 PM MST tomorrow, and I may decide on different scum/ town leans.

they kind of admitted that they didn't read the full thread despite joining 2 days ago (from the time these posts above were made/posted ), so they had a bit of time - they still haven't gotten around to elaborating on their reasons or changing any - they've had 3/4 more days since then to decide but they've been pretty quiet or haven't really pointed out anything signifigant other than them saying they'll check the thread later/catch up or that they're still new and are trying to understand the game more (which i can understand as i was in that situation too), i'm guessing that they don't understand that it's a bit shady and unhelpful, hopefully we'll hear from them soon so we can get a better understanding of them
the last post they made was in responce to mog which was yesterday however it wasn't adding anything to the 'discussion'/thread, maybe they're avoiding/putting off their updated reads, they also haven't really questioned anyone to help figure out their 'suspisions' or rule out possibilities

i've also noticed that they didn't vote in the last lynch so when they vote (if they bother) then i'd like to hear their reasonings as to why with a good explanation

i'm going over other cases that people have made since i've started mine, i'm kinda hoping to 'combine' them together and compare eachothers opinions and thoughts and collect more 'evidence' (it's probably going to be one big long post rip i'm sorry)

i'm going out in about 2/3 hours but hopefully i'll be able to post a bit more as well as make my vote in that time, i probably won't be back before the results - i may be able to check the thread before i go to sleep but it depends how tired i am

Sparro posted in another thread last night, and not here, despite telling us they would have reads for us. They also still haven't defended themselves in regards to shiida's reaction test. Locket has also made a post in another thread but since they are about to be modkilled, I'm not wasting my vote on them. Right now I am genuinely confused and reading everyone else as null, since the last two days resulted in a town lynch.

thank you for going over everything and taking what i said into consideration, although i'd still like to know why i'm a scum lean, maybe there's something you disagree with that i said in my explanations?
Its more that I dont want to let you off the hook all the way due to my sus before, hence why it is split with a null since I do thing you have good intentions and ideas but your starting behavior has me still sus.

I'm going to bed now and hopefully will be able to wake up at least half an hour before day ends. I'm parking my vote on Sparro for the time being in order to not get modkilled just in case I overslept.

@Cad, I'm not entirely ruling out that Kirby might have bussed either one of them but I'm still town reading them for the moment.

What is your opinion on Xerolin's read on Kirby?

I'm going to bed now and hopefully will be able to wake up at least half an hour before day ends. I'm parking my vote on Sparro for the time being in order to not get modkilled just in case I overslept.

@Cad, I'm not entirely ruling out that Kirby might have bussed either one of them but I'm still town reading them for the moment.

What is your opinion on Xerolin's read on Kirby?

You mean this read?
2. Kirbystarship Kirby has been really scummy. During Day 1, many of his posts were just filler and he's been posting very little, as in his other Mafia games where he was playing townie, he was posting much more.
I find their opinion pretty accurate, it is meta read that follows their scum vs town meta well. As a townie usually he has more content to his posts instead of mostly filler.

Its more that I dont want to let you off the hook all the way due to my sus before, hence why it is split with a null since I do thing you have good intentions and ideas but your starting behavior has me still sus.

I understand, even though i've gone through my 'starting behavior' , thank you for clarifying your suspisions on me

i pretty much agree with everyone's thoughts on sparro, the only thing i have to add is that they're not a newbie, so they have some experience of how the game works (they were talking about past experiences at #539), so they probably aren't confused or anything like that since they should know how to act, i'm also going to be placing my vote on them rn

o: your points on mog actually make quite a bit of sense, and I was actually going to make a case on her but you beat me to it LOL

mogyay - null - as seroja pointed out, you've been a little too helpful, if you know where I'm going with this I'll be reading back your posts when I get the time.

her post doesn't really make sense now that i've answered her questions, were they not satisfactory for you despite them being mostly satisfactory to seroja?

also that's handy you beat her to it, you had me as town and now suddenly you were also suspicious? hm. same goes with cass. it helps to say why you agree so i can defend myself rather than blindly agreeing what seroja says. it makes you all look suspicious.

Seroja said:
Also, some of my statements were made to pressure you so I am sorry if they were detrimental to town.

how was that pressuring me though? you saying that i made no reads wasn't pressuring me, it was just a falsehood. if that's how you pressure people i'd rather you didn't bother since i'd say it's more scummy than townie. unless you simply just didn't bother researching well enough? in which case i understand. as for your 'unrealistic expectations' it's absolutely fine, they're not unrealistic in the slightest so don't apologise, i was just explaining why i can't post a read list that often because it requires a lot of time!

Seroja said:
My questions weren't personal attacks aimed at you, I am sorry I made you feel that way

again, no need to say sorry! i know that this is the point of mafia however i just felt like you were pointing out redundant stuff but you've explained why you felt the need to question me so i'm not feeling as if you're not being consistent anymore, i simply thought you weren't suspicious of them, not because you didn't feel the need to question them.

Seroja said:
This is more about outside of the game and more personal to us. Like me, we are both familiar with the mechanics of Mafia even if we have never played it (through following past games). That was what I meant.

i still think experienced mafia player is a reach lmao but ok thanks for explaining. also i can't speak for anyone else, i imagine that a lot of people are like us and like to watch mafia games, makes sense if you're signing up. i believe esphas has at least some idea of how it goes on since i see him post in other threads. i also thought it was suspicious you were painting me as an experienced player to both mafia and town, if mafia think i'm experienced they might want to get rid of me. but since you seem to be including yourself in this i'm not as worried about you. but in future i don't think that's a good idea to say. for both of our sake if we're town..

I am town, and I only have town's best interest at heart. Everyone else is just naming the same two people as suspicious without even considering anyone else and where did that lead us? We lynched a townie- Moonbrink.

i know it's frustrating, i'm frustrated too believe me but i don't really want to blame everyone for their choices. i do probably think it's a bad idea to lynch sparro and locket because of the results of the last two lynches but i mean really, what else do we have to go on? it's just so annoying they're not posting so we are made to just assume they're scummy. but right now it seems to be divided between active people who are contributing and actively trying to make reads and people who aren't even even bothering to read the actual thread (lmao) they're made to choose between lynching an inactive and useless townie or a helpful and vital townie. i don't really blame them.

I stayed up for a lot of nights sacrificing my sleep to make reads and searching for telltale signs on people that might be scum. Why would a mafia go out of their way to put themselves so out there and start a scum read on someone who is town read by so many people? A better choice would be the most suspicious players.

you've contributed a lot and i'm thankful. i'm not mafia so i can't really comment on their thinking lmao but i have no idea, who's to say that's not what they wanted to do. as you've been virtually read as town by everyone it actually seems like a relatively safe option, as obvious by luca and cass, they seem to follow your reads without even backing anything up so it might even be a good idea for you to make scum reads on people if you're mafia.

i'm making my reads now, will probably be short as i don't have a lot of time

locket - well what can i say, the first thing you do is post a read list that doesn't make sense and that you clearly didn't think through, you've had enough time to read the thread now but you haven't bothered answering our questions or providing a new read list so what am i expected to think? my gut says that you're the same as the last two lynches but i'd rather you made a case for yourself or i'll have be forced to lynch you as i'm not completely sure of you being town since i have nothing to go on but your past mistakes.

sparro - again same kind of applies, this is literally just so frustrating i can't even understand why people aren't trying, can you not see how bad this looks and how much we're struggling, if you're town please ease our worries. please come to this thread and comment in the next two hours. there's literally nothing more i can say about you as you've posted nearly nothing. it was 2 days ago you said you'd make reads..

seroja - i'm null/slight mafia lean/slight(ly more) town lean for you (is that a thing). you didn't vote in the last lynch and maybe you did fall asleep and woke 4 minutes after the vote (lol) but you know i have to suspect everyone, even those i had a strong town lean for you. you posted literally nothing about moonbrink being a confused townie, your last read had them half null/half mafia and yet you were fine calling people out for making a natural mistake, my guess is you were scared that moonbrink was mafia in which case you looked bad when you said they weren't or that you knew they were town but didn't want to make yourself look bad (and then proceeded to make us look bad). furthermore the only person to really suspect you this whole game was tui, it makes logical sense that i have to take this into consideration. you town read tui and this makes a lot of sense if you were planning to kill her. i'm not sure about you right now, you've been very helpful but a few things naturally stick out for me.
Seroja said:
I hope I'm not dead
and
Seroja said:
If I die tonight, look at my reads.
sounds so try hard..

lucanosa: i'm interested to see your thoughts on me after i answered all of seroja's. i'm thinking you'e town, a lot of your posts before were mostly 'i'm in the process of making a read list' that made me a bit suspicious but now that i've actually read it i feel a little at ease about you (mostly). i don't think your list was particularly in depth so i'd still like to hear a bit more before confirming you as a town read. i think your read about shiida is wrong though, i don't really see why you're so sure she's mafia but i see your points and i take them into consideration.

caddbery: town lean. good intentions and posts! not a lot is flagging up for me on you. i feel fairly positive you're a town player. thanks for providing your insight from previous games as well!

cass123: town lean. you've made a couple of posts now just completely agreeing with seroja in a suspicious manner but i THINK you're being honest (this might change i'm not sure, i'd like to analyse more of your posts) most of your posts are hella transparent and straight forward though which i like. you do give off a genuine vibe. it'd probably help for you to put more thought into it though re: calling out cad & agreeing with seroja without giving reasons why (or vague ones). when i hopefully have more time i'd like to look at you a bit more though.

rosetti: i'm null on you with a slight scum lean. like other people i was getting fairly convinced you were scum, your posts read as very careful and you seemed to be avoiding confrontation when you possibly could but i feel like your answered have settled me slightly. i think this is just your first game and you're coming into your own now. i'm still a little bit suss though as you might be taking advantage of the whole locket/sparro fiasco and realising you are more safe by posting whether this is the case or not i feel a genuine attempt that you're trying.

shiida: third party. i just don't see why anyone wouldn't counter claim shiida if she was lying. like, i get what luca is saying but in practice what would be the logic in that?? if someone could explain maybe that'd be good

qwerty111: i read you the same as locket/sparro. i feel like you have me on your ignore list lol, you've still not answered my questions. also provide a read list please. i feel like you're marginally trying harder than locket and sparro at least so i'm more null than scum on you (although that might be the part of my brain that is scared of having a repeat of the last two lynches idk)

overall i'm really frustrated at the amount of scum leans i have on my read list but since three of the players have basically decided not to post enough for us to read them on i've had no choice. i'm honestly not sure how to play this. i think in the end i'll have to refer back to my post to seroja, that i'd rather take a horrible chance and vote for someone who isn't even trying. i don't want to lose another town, of course i don't, but i don't want to take a chance and lose a town who is trying. please post @sparro, locket and qwerty111.

also sorry if this seems slightly rushed, wanted to get it out with enough time for the three inactives to hopefully see it

With all the anti help from Sparro I am voting them to eliminate those who are not trying to even get us somewhere. I feel like not posting with out reason is a way to never "slip"
2. How do you react under pressure?I'll play it off as best I can, but there are large chances that I will slip up.
This still has me under sus of them since their explanation for it wasn't very good

Sorry about inactivity! I've been having a harder time making reads due to a broken laptop and a glitchy phone. If something glitches, or if there are grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, etcetera, please just excuse them. Once again, so sorry.

And I haven?t read much since, about page 59, since that was when I stopped to make this.

Locket: Null: Due to inactivity, I have you under null.

Shiida: Null: You are the only one that has claimed third party. How you did it so early is very suspicious; why are you so desperate to claim it? Most people, especially third parties (From my experience on Salem) don?t actually try to claim it immediately. Most that do end up as a mafia, as they were trying to cover themselves up as quickly as possible. However, like I said earlier, you are the only one who has claimed it, which is why I put you under Null.

Lucanosa: Null: You?ve made several posts, yes, and a few reads too. However, I can?t seem to get a lot out of you, so I?m leaving you under null.

Rosetti: Town lean: There was a lot of suspicion on you, but you seem like you just want to help town. You posted a read on page 54, which after reading through, made some sense. Your read on Moonbrink may have been wrong, but it was completely justified. I?d be suspicious too if someone was to just give up when they were put on the spot completely like that. The only reason I wasn't suspicious of them is due to it being their first time playing.

Mogyay: Town lean: A lot of people seem to be pointing suspicion on you, but I?m not. You?ve helped town a lot with some of your posts, and you seem like you just really want town to win.

Cadbberry: Town lean: You have been helping out the newer players immensely with instructions and how to play the game. You?ve made reads that make a lot of sense. However, your latest read wasn?t elaborated on with a lot of the reads. Whether I?ve missed them, or read them and don?t remember, you still seem like a town to me.

3. Locket
4. Sparro
6. Seroja
7. Cadbberry
8. tui
9. Lucanosa
10. Cass123
11. Rosetti
13. Shiida
14. Qwerty111
15. Mogyay

Seroja: Town lean: Your reads have been extremely helpful. I?ve read through most/all (There are chances you?ve posted again whilst I?m typing this) and they seem, well, right. You have made some great points, and you are a useful asset to town, so I can only say that you are town.

Cass123: Town lean: You?re helping town, alright. You?ve made some pretty useful reads, as I have said with the people above.

Qwerty111: Scum lean: You are very defensive, what are you being so defensive about? Is something the matter? Are you trying to defend yourself to hide something? You made a read on Moonbrink and one on Shiida. The one on Moonbrink was incorrect and the one on Shiida is yet to be announced. Also, some of your earlier defenses were very weak, yet you still jumped into action defend yourself as quickly as possible.

Also, like many others said, you had what seemed to be a forced reaction when Moonbrink was lynched.

It might be the case of what it was with Moonbrink, though, where you make quick mistakes due to being a noob. However, on your RQS (That's what it's called, right?), you stated that you had played three mafia games beforehand.

5. How many games have you played? 4! three newbie mafias (this will be 4th newbie oh god) and one main game. still not good at this though .n.

Whether you're making mistakes due to "Not being very good", or you truly are just making mistakes, after playing about three games you'd have a better hand at this than most of the players here who are playing for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back