Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rosetti it seems that I am not fully satisfied with your answers after all. I know you said you were clueless and could very well be just a confused town. But you could also be a confused mafia and used these reasons to appear town. You also have not answered some questions in my last post about you. I also find it hard to believe that you couldn't at least pop into the thread for a few sec to let us know you'll busy because I have seen you online elsewhere for a couple of hours. I will put you on a scum lean for now.

what makes you unsatisfied? i tried to go through your case as much as i could by picking it apart, i've now answered those questions in that post that you're talking about, i stated when replying to tui and cass that i was tired and i'll reply to the other things when i had woken up - you posted this at 5:47am my time, so i was still asleep and it wasn't physically possible for me to answer unless i had stayed up even later but as i stated i was tired and needed to go to bed, also can you please specify where you've 'seen me online elsewhere for a couple of hours', i don't think i had a full two hours to spare if you're talking about the day i was inactive. i may have mentioned this before but i couldn't 'pop into the thread' to say i was busy because i didn't plan on being busy/i didn't expect to have as little time as i did, if i knew i was going to be that inactive i would've said so, i can't predict the future

I'm really sus of Shiida atm.

In my opinion, Survivor is a pretty easy role to claim. Your goal is to live, and while you're not really town, you're not really a threat either and since Shiida "claimed" so early, nobody has been sus of them at all!

Onto my points.

1)The aforementioned Survivor is an easy role to claim.

2) They haven't posted since right after Night 2 ended, despite being quite active in the forums.

They haven't posted on the thread in a long time, and I guess trying to blend in?

and then....

you're so goddamn defensive of yourself, i'm starting to think you're not a survivor at all, you're trying not to stick out like a sore thumb, and more worried about saving yourself than anyone else.... oh. so you may be a survivor after all. So, here's a question. Would you prefer winning with mafia or town?

And the whole "mogyay is town unless someone i won't name flips town" business sounds shady af but i guess that's probably just me

Also if the "someone I won't name" has flipped town, could you tell us? Having more confirmed town would be great!

I think by now everyone has more or less accepted the fact that shiida is third party and is rolling with it.

More importantly I think you should start answering questions and suspicions addressed to you to save yourself.

@shiida, now I'm curious as to who this 'someone ' is. Time to do some digging.

@Rosetti, thank you! I've read your response and I'm putting you back to null. I'll probably write a longer post later when I get back to my laptop.

Hi everyone I'm just popping in to say I see and acknowledge your posts and will provide answers as soon as I'm able to! I was working at 6am and now I'm off to celebrate my mum's birthday, I apologise for not being as active as I'd like to be, will be on tonight

Hi everyone I'm just popping in to say I see and acknowledge your posts and will provide answers as soon as I'm able to! I was working at 6am and now I'm off to celebrate my mum's birthday, I apologise for not being as active as I'd like to be, will be on tonight

No worries mog and happy birthday to your mum!

could you please go into more detail into why you think so strongly i'm scum, especially after i posted the reply to seroja (#556) - did you take none of that into consideration/did you not read it? i understand if you haven't since you're busy, but you haven't really said anything about me before until this read so i'm curious
could you also update your reads if they've changed since N2 and give reasons as to why you've gave all the colour coding's to people

I posted once about you D1, still bothers me, joke or whatever,
2. How do you react under pressure? panic but you'll never know cos 2coolwow
Also you claim you didn't know what sheeping was even though it was explained very early on in the thread and sheeped D1 since you said that your sus of Esphas had diminished
so far i think my 'biggest' suspicions rn are Esphas and Miharu
hmm i think i agree, i'm not as suspicious as before, i'm also less suspicious of miharu too
i feel like this has totally flipped last minute
i don't want to waste a vote with nolynching but i'm really indecisive atm, i'm kinda leaning towards more of the inactive or shadey people rn rather than more of the active people, ugh i have no idea
You flip flop with your opinion rapidly over what a few people say which bothers me what you just went with that they said and left your own ideas behind. But the worst thing for me was when you said
i'm not totally happy with my vote, but even if i did vote for someone else i don't think it'll make much of a difference looking at everyone elses votes;;
You sheep voted and didn't defend your own opinion which makes no sense since you seemed to not be so happy with an esphas vote. You instead wanted to go after inactive players which would get us no where since we they had no one to be sus of. The great thing about a lynch and even mislynch is you can see peoples intentions as they vote and their reasoning. Yet you really seemed like you had wanted to go after Enchilada who was a troll player and Lucarosa who had stated they were busy, though i would like to see more from them and I agree that they are being very inactive but instead of going with who you thought you sheeped onto the town majority. You then sheeped again onto Moonbrink with your explanation which was very basic and based on one post, it sounds like you had no sus of them earlier and you waited for people to dig out others first. You really only pop in to defend your self and though I do appreciate the reads for me those dont do it for me.

Sorry if this is a bit of a mess, I am speed writing it as we are leaving for my Uncle's Birthday Brunch in about 2 minutes now.

I posted once about you D1, still bothers me, joke or whatever,
Also you claim you didn't know what sheeping was even though it was explained very early on in the thread and sheeped D1 since you said that your sus of Esphas had diminished

You flip flop with your opinion rapidly over what a few people say which bothers me what you just went with that they said and left your own ideas behind. But the worst thing for me was when you said You sheep voted and didn't defend your own opinion which makes no sense since you seemed to not be so happy with an esphas vote. You instead wanted to go after inactive players which would get us no where since we they had no one to be sus of. The great thing about a lynch and even mislynch is you can see peoples intentions as they vote and their reasoning. Yet you really seemed like you had wanted to go after Enchilada who was a troll player and Lucarosa who had stated they were busy, though i would like to see more from them and I agree that they are being very inactive but instead of going with who you thought you sheeped onto the town majority. You then sheeped again onto Moonbrink with your explanation which was very basic and based on one post, it sounds like you had no sus of them earlier and you waited for people to dig out others first. You really only pop in to defend your self and though I do appreciate the reads for me those dont do it for me.

Sorry if this is a bit of a mess, I am speed writing it as we are leaving for my Uncle's Birthday Brunch in about 2 minutes now.

Have you not read any of my recent posts? They clear up a lot of what you've said even if they are quite long, I hope you can take the time to read them at some point, but could you please confirm if you have/haven't, (i understand if you haven't cause it's a lot to go through but I really did try to clear things up as much as I could), if you have read it and still think this please let me know and I'll reply back to you, but if you haven't read them yet then I won't bother as I'll be pretty much repeating myself and I need to be working on cases/updated reads, but if this isn't the case and you've already gone through it all and you're still unsatisfied then I'll 'clear myself up' again

A lot of the reads you've made on me are based on my first few posts when I was still trying to figure out the game (I've explained this is my more recent posts as well as what I thought on moonbrink)

@Qwerty111, I would love for you to answer questions & respond to more posts directed at you.

@Locket & Sparro, I'd like to hear more from you both.

@everyone: I slept later than I expected so I'll delve deeper into the threaded once I have a chance to fully wake up. Also, I probably won't make cases since there are recent cases on everyone I'm suspicious of and I don't want to repeat anything.

Have you not read any of my recent posts? They clear up a lot of what you've said even if they are quite long, I hope you can take the time to read them at some point, but could you please confirm if you have/haven't, (i understand if you haven't cause it's a lot to go through but I really did try to clear things up as much as I could), if you have read it and still think this please let me know and I'll reply back to you, but if you haven't read them yet then I won't bother as I'll be pretty much repeating myself and I need to be working on cases/updated reads, but if this isn't the case and you've already gone through it all and you're still unsatisfied then I'll 'clear myself up' again

A lot of the reads you've made on me are based on my first few posts when I was still trying to figure out the game (I've explained this is my more recent posts as well as what I thought on moonbrink)

You know, I really misinterpreted what you were saying, I was reading it as a cover story and not as a possibility of being town, I closed off the option before thinking about it all the way. In my reads I would move you back to a scum lean/null. I'm sorry about not giving you a chance

Seroja said:
Now a few things on mog. I know I've been town reading you since Day 1 but I am starting to have second thoughts on you. You appeared to be questioning enough people to 'appear town's and people are quick to town read you and you've been slipping under the radar for so lonh. I had said that your posts seems transparent and straightforward but after looking back, there are some things seem shady enough for me to want to look into.

When I first read this, I was curious. Why did you think it was pointless to post a read after night ended? Isn't it better to post your reads AFTER night ended since you couldn't be targeted anymore? Did you really make a list, or were you trying to fool town into thinking that you made one?

i'm sorry for not explaining myself, i thought it was sef explanatory but looking back i realise i can't expect everyone to understand my thought process. i deemed it pointless because 1/ it might give mafia some insights into my thinking that might be used to their advantage. if i'm being honest when writing up my reads i didn't think of this but lucanosa pointed it out and i realised he was right, it's probably a wise move not to post a read list so close to the end of night. 2/ honestly by the time i had posted my reads i knew depending on whoever the kill would be my reads would change and i was correct. why would i post my reads after night had ended when they were now redundant? why post reads that were no longer applicable? since then i simply have not had the time to post an in-depth read list (i know for some people it's summer but please bear in mind i am in school full time and also have a full time job to support myself, i'm going to help town as much as i can but my livelyhood will come first) HOWEVER as i was unable to make a read list in time i posted reads on users that i found most suspicious and that i wanted to look more in-depth at.

Seroja said:
Right after saying this, you jumped straight into being sus of Luca. Was it meant to distract others from suspecting you?

i'm confused and suspicious of this statement. 'you jumped straight into being sus of Luca.' i didn't jump into anything, i carefully analysed his post and had reason to suspect him of being scum. your sentence implies that i provided no insights into my read when i did, and in fact you agreed. before that luca hadn't posted an awful lot so i had nothing to go on really. i wanted to help town by acknowledging any suspicious attitudes i see in people so no, your last sentence is just wrong. if i had posted 'lol guys i think luca is mafia' your point might have more weight but as it stands you're accusing me with no proof.

Seroja said:
I know you were busy with work (hope you'll have a good rest), but reading this made me notice that you have yet to post an in depth reads on everyone despite already having written a 'huge reads list'

thank you! i didn't lol but that's alright. either you're making a blatant lie right now or you haven't read what i have been saying. please don't make statements without proof as this can be harmful for town. i provided an in depth read on everyone:

mogyay said:
hello everyone! going to post some reads that i've been feeling throughout the previous day or so.

locket: i can see why you look shady but i think it might be the 'esphas effect', i.e you post something stupid without thinking and now the whole thread is on your back (rightfully). you should have read the thread, you shouldn't have posted reads without rationally thinking about them, it looks incredibly bad for you and i'm mostly leaning on scum but i also think you might be a town that ****ed up.

sparro: null although question 2 for me made me slightly suspicious? what are you trying to play off? the fact you're scum lol?

moonbrink: for the love of god defend yourself. answer mine or countless others questioning. this is so frustrating, if you were town you would try and fight for our team to beat mafia but if you were mafia surely not answering anything would be the most suspect thing in the world? i'm so confused but i'm going to have to lean on scum as you're giving me literally nothing.

seroja: town lean for you. your posts are articulate and well thought out, you seem like a very genuine person with genuine reads so i think you're playing as town. you try and have your own stance on people without repeating what a lot of other people are echoing. any time you've been called out your answers have seemed genuine. you're not afraid to apply pressure to people unlike a lot of other users which i appreciate. i did suspect you slightly after your thoughts on both esphas and miharu but i buy your answers.

cadbbery: you haven't really posted all that much. also you don't really give reads on all players, mostly just pick out singular ones. are you afraid of something? i think your town but i'm a little unconvinced still.

cass123: leaning on town! you seem refreshingly genuine. you post exactly what's on your mind very quickly and in an uncomplicated way, i like your style! can you elaborate more on why you thought most of your scum reads were wrong?

rosetti: i'm null on you as you haven't really posted much or provided any new reads, i'd like to hear more from you before making up my mind. you seem to not want to make any damaging statements about anyone which looks really suspicious right now. you do seem genuine that you're just a little confused but try and read through the last few pages and tell us what you're thinking please. if you continue i'm gonna have to suspect you of mafia as you seem to just lurk in the shadows.

tui: feeling a town lean from you but i'm not overly convinced yet since you haven't contributed too much (you gave your reasons though which i appreciate) so i'm putting you as mostly null with a slight town lean. your reads are a lot different from everyone's which i think is interesting and mostly genuine, i think if you were scum you probably wouldn't have suspected miharu HOWEVER it might have been safer to and you weren't the only one giving her a scum read. i don't necessarily agree with all your reads but they give me an interesting perspective to think about.

shiida: third party, i don't really have much to say on your last comment about me, it was slightly confusing

qwerty111: are you seriously still avoiding me?
qwerty111: when i called you out you did make one read but i don't think it was that helpful, other people had already made a case against moonbrink. i do think your read was actually kind of insightful but it was only one so i'd like to see more, it looks like you're trying to blend back into the shadows now the heat is off you again. it's also really suspicious how you're avoiding any questioning. you didn't answer my last one to you and you didn't answer miharu's either. what are you so afraid of? i keep going back to your answers where you say you're on edge if you're mafia...
you say you're on edge 24/7 but i think you're backtracking on your initial questions because you look kind of shady

lucanosa: thank you for replying. my suspicions of you have ebbed and i now read you as null. for me it was important as town to make my vote for the sake of town. i found it suspicious that you forgot, maybe just don't care about town.

it's only one but this game really hasn't been that long that i need to post a read on every user every five minutes, like i said earlier i simply don't have time to do that. however, i will post reads as soon as i can. instead of providing reads on every user i have called out users individually many times so i don't really see why you'd think i'm trying to avoid being noticed. if you need examples i'll give it to you happily.

moreover i find this very suspicious, please try and be consistent with your questioning as it's making me see you in a very scummy light. you say i haven't provided an in depth reading of everyone (despite the fact i did) and yet you haven't called out qwerty111 or caddberry (or locket since their reads were terrible). i find this strange, why the personal and inconsistent attack? are you trying to force people to suspect me for something? why?

Seroja said:
Why didn't you share that with us? What's holding you back

i did, you didn't bother to check. nothing is holding me back, as evident by my posting.

Here you said you don't plan on posting any reads at Night. But on Night 1 you said you won't post your reads because Night ended. Care to explain this contradiction?

it's not a contradiction though. i didn't plan on posting any reads at night as i didn't want to let any mafia members know that i might be on to them/didn't want to provide any insights that may be helpful to them. i said i didn't want to post any reads WHEN NIGHT ENDED (there's a difference in time) because like i said earlier my reads because they were now mostly redundant since my view of people had changed because of who was killed. this isn't a contradiction at all, a contradiction would be me saying i don't want to post reads on night 1 but then posting reads on night 2. to me these two different times (during the night, straight after night) are vitally different in this game.

Seroja said:
Since you're someone who is very familiar with Mafia, I will not consider 'confused townie' a possibility for you.

well that's an incredibly suspicious line.. 'you're someone who is very familiar with Mafia' how am i? i've played the same amount of games as esphas and moonbrick so what makes me experienced? i'm not a confused townie... no. i'm an insightful townie but i have played 0 games so i think experienced is a strange choice of words. i think you're wanting to paint me as someone sort of mafia expert who is able to deceive and trick people expertly under the guise of town. why are you trying to do that? are you mafia? are you wanting me out the way?

Seroja said:
After N1 ended, your reaction got some of us a bit confused. We thought you shot Miharu but you said no. Why the strong reaction then?
i absolutely was emotive and to be perfectly honest i thought miharu was the only good town.. everyone else seemed to base their opinion on whatever anyone else was saying. half the players didn't ever seem like they were going to be active (qwerty and enchilada) and half the players i felt were playing the game in a really confusing way (esphas and kirby) so to me when we lost miharu we lost such a strong player and i was really sad. i see people on here come out their shell and post such interesting and brilliant reads though and i regret thinking that way.

also lol

if we're talking strong reaction

Seroja said:
So I went to take a nap feeling **** ty, woke up to this **** ty news and went to eat. Food tasted like sand in my mouth ;A;

let's be real here while i didn't actively think esphas was town i did think they were very suspicious, they weren't really helpful to town (mostly because they didn't get a chance) but miharu was so great as a player, it's strange you had that reaction to esphas but apparently mine towards miharu is suspicious? hmmmmm

Seroja said:
Was it because you're a part of mafia and had a hand in killing her?

i did not kill miharu. did you? you did try and post making her seem like scum but it didn't really catch on.. did you want it to?

ok after posting all this i feel absolutely dead and i want to spend the night with my mum. i hope it's ok that i will provide a read tomorrow morning.

Okay everyone, seeing as there hasn't been a lot of activity I'm not really sure how to read anyone. However, I am not going to try reading Locket or Lucanaso at this point due to them being mostly inactive. I would really love to see more posts in order to form my opinions since looking back through everyone's posts did little to help me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we get a timer on the voting thread please?

I have a lot to catch up on! The past couple days I've been busy af so I haven't had much time to come on and contribute; I'll be reading back now, and seeing what I missed.

@Rosetti
There are not 20 pages in this thread so please explain why you said you went through the last 20 pages on post #580?

I will probably make my vote in the next 3 hours or so seeing as there isn't much activity in the thread. If I have time in the morning I will look at new posts and decide to keep my vote or change it, but since I woke up rather late today, I'm not sure if I'll have time to.

I am probably going to ##VOTE Qwerty111, unless someone makes a case as to why I should not. I was really hoping to see more activity here today.

depending on the posts per page setting you have set it could be different. for me, there are 60 pages.

I was not aware of that. Thanks for clarifying that shiida. My page count is 15 and I didn't remember there being other settings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Rosetti
Sorry about that.

@Lucanosa - i still have you read as null - you said that on the belief of there being 2 mafia members left your leans went towards moon and qwerty, but now that moon has flipped town, who are you suspicious of for being the remaining mafia member?
;-; I can't believe I thought you were scum in the beginning, and it really was a coincidence. this is really frustrating, but at least one scum is down so :/
anyways, to your questions (yeah I know, it's late but for anyone else who wants to know), I'm currently very sus of Qwerty, and mildly sus of Locket, Mogyay, Rosetti, and Shiida.

@Sparro

I hope you can post your thoughts /reads on everyone soon.

@Qwerty please come and defend yourself. If you are town please do your best to prove your innocence and save town from another mislynch. We have wasted two days ;A;

@Rosetti it seems that I am not fully satisfied with your answers after all. I know you said you were clueless and could very well be just a confused town. But you could also be a confused mafia and used these reasons to appear town. You also have not answered some questions in my last post about you. I also find it hard to believe that you couldn't at least pop into the thread for a few sec to let us know you'll busy because I have seen you online elsewhere for a couple of hours. I will put you on a scum lean for now.

Now a few things on mog. I know I've been town reading you since Day 1 but I am starting to have second thoughts on you. You appeared to be questioning enough people to 'appear town's and people are quick to town read you and you've been slipping under the radar for so lonh. I had said that your posts seems transparent and straightforward but after looking back, there are some things seem shady enough for me to want to look into.

When I first read this, I was curious. Why did you think it was pointless to post a read after night ended? Isn't it better to post your reads AFTER night ended since you couldn't be targeted anymore? Did you really make a list, or were you trying to fool town into thinking that you made one? Right after saying this, you jumped straight into being sus of Luca. Was it meant to distract others from suspecting you?

I know you were busy with work (hope you'll have a good rest), but reading this made me notice that you have yet to post an in depth reads on everyone despite already having written a 'huge reads list'. Why didn't you share that with us? What's holding you back?

Here you said you don't plan on posting any reads at Night. But on Night 1 you said you won't post your reads because Night ended. Care to explain this contradiction? Since you're someone who is very familiar with Mafia, I will not consider 'confused townie' a possibility for you.

After N1 ended, your reaction got some of us a bit confused. We thought you shot Miharu but you said no. Why the strong reaction then? Was it because you're a part of mafia and had a hand in killing her? I guess it could just be because you felt a big loss but this reaction strikes me as really odd and for a night death.

I really hope you're town but if your answers do not satisfy me I will have to scum lean you.

We have 48 hours to work this out. I really think Mafia is hiding really well among us so it will be helpful to start looking at the least suspicious people, including me.

And once again I really hope we will not start a lynch on Qwerty yet because it's starting to give me the same feeling as with Esphas and Moonbrink.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excuse my typos- I wrote all of that using my phone.

o: your points on mog actually make quite a bit of sense, and I was actually going to make a case on her but you beat me to it LOL
when I get enough time, I will make a case on her, along with shiida, so I can hopefully make a decision on them, which I'll go into more later

>quite active in the forums
>3 posts outside the cellar
don't twist things to make what you're saying look better thanks
regardless I haven't posted because I have nothing to say lol

how am I "so goddamn defensive" of myself? like if you see anything I've said that's overly defensive of myself let me know.

does it matter who I'd prefer winning with? i don't care who i win with lol I'm going with whoever' winning. it's not like I can choose to help either side since I can be wrong sometimes and I'm not god so I'll just be posting what I know. you realize how that makes your entire post scummy right?
1) if any of my reads are right this would irritate mafia (possibly you and part of your team)
2) mafia gets curious about who I'd rather help
3) they then want to lead a lynch on me to waste town's vote
now I do think this strategy is stretch and it's pretty dumb but you never know.

another thing that could be true is that you're town and you genuinely don't know if I'm maf or not. now what I don't like about this is you're pretty suspicious to a lot of people so that could be your plan.

you do realize if I say who that person is itd just put a target on their head right? they're not dead yet.

I do agree with some of this but considering some of your posts for all we know you could be scum.
this is literally the perfect example of scum hiding under the third party cover. I've seen it happen too many times; especially when the third party isn't helping a ton, or when it's scum-sided third party.

Happy birthday to your mum! c:

sorry again for inactivity, the past couple days I've been getting prepared for a job interview in a week or so and it's really eating at me since I'll need my foot in the door at this accounting firm if I want more work experience to make a decent enough college/job resume

@Cass: I've finally caught up, and I apologize again for my lack of participation. it's typical of me to barely participate in mafia because I honestly don't have much to say since I'd rather read back and analyze info than stir up fights or ask tons of questions, since you're less likely to lie if you're caught off guard rather than nagging w/ questions when for all we know the scum's scummates or leader is probably feeding them all stuff to post

Locket - null - I'd like to see more from them considering they've barely posted any

Sparro - null - same as Locket, only your first few posts were worded really strangely.... o: please get on and contribute more

Seroja - townlean - has helped town quite a bit, but pointed out something on mogyay which is making me question her alignment... and also your own too (since you could be pushing another ****lynch on her)

Cadbberry - null - a few shady posts.... I'll try to dig them up when I make my cases and point out a few things that caught my eye

Cass - townlean - you've pushed town's progress the whole game, and have been on even when literally no one is on, not to mention you've taken the 'leader' role like how Miharu sorta played in terms of pushing around town and such.

Rosetti - scumlean - shady af, you've posted massive posts all in response to people attacking you, and it makes me wonder why you're so desperate to protect yourself

shiida - scumlean - I've seen the "DON'T HURT ME I'M THIRD PARTY" excuse quite a few times and everytime it's either scum or scum-sided third party. third party wouldn't be outing themselves, they'd be hiding and blending in w/ town so no one makes them sus and pushes a lynch on them, and so the scum don't kill them (assuming they're not scum-sided), and when you push players around a lot it makes me really wonder what your intentions are this game

and if you are third party, the OP doesn't state you're not scum-sided, so, for all we know you could be lowkey helping them.

qwerty - scumlean - where tf are you ?? reading back I still am mildly sus of you after some of the things you've said

mogyay - null - as seroja pointed out, you've been a little too helpful, if you know where I'm going with this I'll be reading back your posts when I get the time.

lmao I'm sorry all of my posts are walls of text

- - - Post Merge - - -

*ugh I forgot to color code the scumleans/townleans

@Cass123, don't vote for Qwerty, they are probably town. Use this time to try and find anyone else who looks scummy and question them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back