• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Magic: The Gathering!

Soot Sprite

~dirty~
Bells
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
I've recently gotten back into mtg, and I've spent the past few days sorting my collection. Who all plays on tbt?😊

I've also been looking for a good way to store them, I've been looking for a big case/box online to put them in but I haven't had much luck, any ideas?

Oh man, MTG was my jam. I have sooo many cards, and I've been craving some games recently. I just need to fix up my decks.
I sort all my uncommons and up in binders by color, creature and non creature, and rarity in order. All the commons I just store in shoe boxes by color because I have way too many.

Also buying the booster boxes are really fun. I split one with my boyfriend a few years ago and we took ALL the cards and played a bunch of games with them. Of course, we were keeping each card from the packs we opened ourselves, taking turns, so I put mine in sleeves so when we shuffled them we'd know whose was whose.

My cousin does cross stitching and I had her make me a custom dimir box. It's pretty great :b

My bf has a lot of cards that aren't part of decks, so apart from his deck boxes he also has an old cosmetics bag that he keeps his pile of random cards in.

And my sister. . . . my sister has so many damn cards, she has multiple entire shoe boxes full of them. One is just full of land, and nothing else xD. She keeps all her different shoe boxes and deck boxes in a big old wine box in her closet. . .

as far as I know, there's no real "nice" or "fancy" way to store a lot of cards. . . OH, unless you have few enough to fit into a binder. Binders of cards are always nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My cousin does cross stitching and I had her make me a custom dimir box. It's pretty great :b

My bf has a lot of cards that aren't part of decks, so apart from his deck boxes he also has an old cosmetics bag that he keeps his pile of random cards in.

And my sister. . . . my sister has so many damn cards, she has multiple entire shoe boxes full of them. One is just full of land, and nothing else xD. She keeps all her different shoe boxes and deck boxes in a big old wine box in her closet. . .

as far as I know, there's no real "nice" or "fancy" way to store a lot of cards. . . OH, unless you have few enough to fit into a binder. Binders of cards are always nice.

My boyfriend and I have a ton of cards, but we haven't played in a while.

My dad used to have a heavy addiction to Magic Cards, he spent thousands on them. They consumed his life and eventually he just threw them all away. We've been talking about getting a starter box recently though

lol my brother bought a metric sh**-ton of those cards then never used them

I tried. I bought like $100 worth of cards and couldn't find anybody to play with.

Back