• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many people have you street-passed?

Street Passers!

• None

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • 1-100

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • 101-500

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
I don't even know what that is.

Spotpass is their way of giving like Special (nintendo staff mainly) Miis for your Plaza(and other stuff like puzzle pieces and such) and Nintendo zone can also give you invitations.. I hope they do, idek I never got it to work here and I don't really wanna hack my router lol.

Spotpass is their way of giving like Special (nintendo staff mainly) Miis for your Plaza(and other stuff like puzzle pieces and such) and Nintendo zone can also give you invitations.. I hope they do, idek I never got it to work here and I don't really wanna hack my router lol.

Yeah I know about spotpass, but never interacted with the nintendo zone thing, I don't think we have it here in Denmark.

Yeah I know about spotpass, but never interacted with the nintendo zone thing, I don't think we have it here in Denmark.

yeah idek if they shut it off in sweden as well cause i can never get it to work despite they say it's available :/

Just to clarify so that I know for sure... Would this topic be referring to Streetpass Hits or Streetpass Plaza Population?

I have my hits at about 1,300 and my actual population being 1,500+ due to Online Play, Spotpass Mii's, etc. It's nifty but I don't check it often lol.

I think I'm just over 100, I hardly streetpass anyone now compared to when I first got my 3DS

I think I'm just over 100, I hardly streetpass anyone now compared to when I first got my 3DS

Me neither plus the popularity of 3ds here is kinda low, so you don't get them much here unless someone still has theirs or you pass game stores or such. Some still bring theirs to 'cons or gaming events so there is that.

Also yeah idek if they actually shut down the nintendo zone or not cause I see people using it but idek I never got it to work...

Lol, maybe 10. And that's without taking my 3DS out of my home. xD

[sub]not much, actually. probably about 50 or so. i'm homeschooled, so i don't pass by other kid's 3DSs all that often.[/sub]

I have one street pass from a kid I had noticed holding a blue XL as I was shopping for makeup, lol. I had rushed to turn on my system ;u;
This was exactly one week ago. I haven't taken my one-month old system out of my house and on that much, so...

In total, my old 3DS systems aqquired around 350 street passes, and thousands of more Miis aqquired from Spotpass.

lol, zero. I plan to take my 3ds some places eventually though.

about 330. I only use StreetPass when I go on vacation, nobody has a 3DS where I live.

At least one person, I hardly go anywhere, and if I do I don't always bring my DS with me.

Back