• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old were you when you got your first 3ds

How old were you when you got your first 3ds

• Total voters
I got it for my 14th birthday, in 2011. I miss these daaaays.

I think I got mine a couple months before new leaf came out, I was about 17 at the time. I still actually have my old one and it still works, but have since upgraded to a new 3ds xl (because the hyrule edition called to me and i needed a larger screen).

I was never allowed to play handheld games because my mom thought I'd play games too much. I bought one sometime during my first year of college.

I was 10 when I first got New Leaf, but I got my 3ds when I was 8. And to stretch it back farther... I got my burgundy Nintendo DSI at 7. And I still use it.

I'm 22 and I still don't have a 3DS. I don't really need one at this point.

12? i mainly got one for the upcoming acnl release (as i watched the trailer over and over on the wii)

Wait, what? 2 people voted 1 year old. That means there are like 5 year olds on this site? I never even touched a computer at age 5, granted that was in the 90s.

I got the original red 3DS when I was 11 at Christmas the year it was released. I didn't upgrade till the last Christmas to the black new 3DS

i got my original one on launch day, and my new 3ds came a day before release haha
im not gonna say my age tho bc then ppl can work out how old i am lol

My first 3DS was gifted to me when I was eleven. After managing to break two XLs in the coarse of two years, I went back to using my first one, but just one month ago, I decided to buy the New 3DS for my 15th birthday. The difference is night and day, let me tell you.

Pretty sure I was 12. I know for sure I had it before my 13th birthday when I got X, but I also know that I didn't get it when it released. I can only assume I got it sometime in between. It's still the only 3ds system I own and I don't feel any strong desire to upgrade it.

My first 3DS was on release day in 2011; I was 16 and it was my high school graduation gift, lol. I didn't replace it until last year, when someone got me the HHD new 3DS for my 21st!

Dunno, took a guess. The years tend to blur in my old age...

I've had a DS since I was twenty-ish, though.

Back