How old were you when you got your first 3ds

How old were you when you got your first 3ds

• Total voters
I got it for my 14th birthday, in 2011. I miss these daaaays.

I think I got mine a couple months before new leaf came out, I was about 17 at the time. I still actually have my old one and it still works, but have since upgraded to a new 3ds xl (because the hyrule edition called to me and i needed a larger screen).

I was never allowed to play handheld games because my mom thought I'd play games too much. I bought one sometime during my first year of college.

I was 10 when I first got New Leaf, but I got my 3ds when I was 8. And to stretch it back farther... I got my burgundy Nintendo DSI at 7. And I still use it.

I'm 22 and I still don't have a 3DS. I don't really need one at this point.

12? i mainly got one for the upcoming acnl release (as i watched the trailer over and over on the wii)

Wait, what? 2 people voted 1 year old. That means there are like 5 year olds on this site? I never even touched a computer at age 5, granted that was in the 90s.

I got the original red 3DS when I was 11 at Christmas the year it was released. I didn't upgrade till the last Christmas to the black new 3DS

i got my original one on launch day, and my new 3ds came a day before release haha
im not gonna say my age tho bc then ppl can work out how old i am lol

My first 3DS was gifted to me when I was eleven. After managing to break two XLs in the coarse of two years, I went back to using my first one, but just one month ago, I decided to buy the New 3DS for my 15th birthday. The difference is night and day, let me tell you.

Pretty sure I was 12. I know for sure I had it before my 13th birthday when I got X, but I also know that I didn't get it when it released. I can only assume I got it sometime in between. It's still the only 3ds system I own and I don't feel any strong desire to upgrade it.

My first 3DS was on release day in 2011; I was 16 and it was my high school graduation gift, lol. I didn't replace it until last year, when someone got me the HHD new 3DS for my 21st!

Dunno, took a guess. The years tend to blur in my old age...

I've had a DS since I was twenty-ish, though.

Back