The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

i finaly got new computor so i can put bots on my server cause on my old one it said cant provide a secure connection all the time

I didn't even know about this until now, I should get in on this.

can you unban me ill be a good child this time i promise

Im probably doing something wrong, apologies, but I cant seem to find a working invite / link to the ACNL discord channel. Can someone confirm what the working invite link is? thanks

So it's confirmed I'm permabanned on the discord, huh?

There is currently no voice chat on The Bell Tree Discord at this time. Right now, we're introducing text chat as a direct replacement for the IRC, so that's our current focus. Voice chat may be implemented at a later date if things go well and regulars of the chat room request it.

We need to request!!!

There is currently no voice chat on The Bell Tree Discord at this time. Right now, we're introducing text chat as a direct replacement for the IRC, so that's our current focus. Voice chat may be implemented at a later date if things go well and regulars of the chat room request it.

We need to request!!!

The issue with voice chat is that it's not very easy to regulate. Bullying could happen in a voice chat where it can't be reported and it is hard to gather proof of what happened.

The issue with voice chat is that it's not very easy to regulate. Bullying could happen in a voice chat where it can't be reported and it is hard to gather proof of what happened.

Yeah unless it would automatically record everything and provide the admins with like a text document or sound file of it. Also considering how the Discord is now, I don't think we need a voice chat.

Congrats Trundle! You found all the eggs in the same amount of time that I found 0

I also realize now that I posted this in the wrong thread LMAO

Last edited:
Is this a pretty active community? Was trying to get back into the game to finish off my Wifi/train badges and help some people w/ their tour badges.

I'm here to request a Collectible sub chat in the discord ! please and thank you

Back