• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello! new person here

runo

Bells
hi! please call me runo. o)--(
ヽ(;ω;)ノ I haven't used BBS-kinds of forums for a long time and is a lil' confused with some post functions here and there. (especially the bells gdsdfd...will slowly get to those)

nice to meet you all and hope to talk to you guys any time!

Hello runo! There's a handy thread dedicated to guide newbies on how to use/navigate the forums here, specifically, here is the guide for bells, the forum currency.

Hope you enjoy your stay and able to make lots of friends here! :blush:

thank you guys for the warm welcome(s)! ^^

Hello runo! There's a handy thread dedicated to guide newbies on how to use/navigate the forums here, specifically, here is the guide for bells, the forum currency.

Hope you enjoy your stay and able to make lots of friends here! :blush:

ahhh thank you so much for the handy links! ; v ; will def check them out one by one.

Welcome to the forum, runo!
You'll soon find your bearings, it can be a little overwhelming at first but you get the hang of things in no time :)

Welcome to the forums! If you ever want to chat or you have a question, please PM me or post a visitor message on my wall! :)

Back