• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

new here, heya!

lunecaster

somewhere on the moon
Bells
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
hey there! you can call me sophie, i'm new to forums and such but have been playing AC on and off since 2017. currently enjoying playing NL and a little bit of HHP! a bit about me is that my favourite town fruit is cherries and my favourite villager is skye! i'm mostly joining to chat about the games, visit some cool towns/islands and see if i can pick up some of the DLC/amiibo items i've missed out on :)

i'd love to host visitors to my (incomplete) town at some point, although i am often quite busy. i can offer people some of the sanrio items as well (not sure how selling/trading works here) as i have the amiibo. anyways, i look forward to my time here and i'm excited to meet some new people!

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Skye is such a cute villager! 💜 Do you have her on your island/in your town? Are there any other villagers that you love and keep permanently? 😊

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Skye is such a cute villager! 💜 Do you have her on your island/in your town? Are there any other villagers that you love and keep permanently? 😊
thanks for the welcome!

sadly I don't have skye yet, I'm hoping to get her soon! other villagers I love include marshall, lolly, pippy and goldie. my NL town has pippy and goldie but I'm still looking for a lot of my dreamies lol

Hi Sophie! Name twinsies! I'm Sophia ^^ welcome to the forums, I hope you'll like it here!

Hi Sophie! Welcome to TBT forums! There's lots of nice and helpful people in the forums so I'm sure they'll be able to help find what you're looking for in the game! I hope you have fun and enjoy!

hey everyone! thanks so much for the warm welcome, I appreciate it :D I'm excited to be here!

Back