• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ferah's Lottery Art Shop & Fundraiser Maps!

766aglv.png

I'm interested, but my village isn't where I'd want it to be for this. Keep it up though! As soon as it gets there, I'm on it!!

I'm interested, but my village isn't where I'd want it to be for this. Keep it up though! As soon as it gets there, I'm on it!!

I gotcha ^ ^ I could always do a map for like a "desired" town :3 I'd take the shape of your town and just put in villagers who are where you intend them to be and just discount minor changes... Just an idea ^w^

Thank you for the support!! It's very encouraging :D

WHOO HOO, My tablet got fixed so I can DRAW again!!! Super happy!!! Opening this as a Main art thread AND a map thread~

Can you draw any OC for any of the styles? Or just like cartoon characters thing
Because I d love to place a order for an OC if not ill think of a character I like?
Your arts really good!

Can you draw any OC for any of the styles? Or just like cartoon characters thing
Because I d love to place a order for an OC if not ill think of a character I like?
Your arts really good!

Thanks! I'll do my best with your OC's. Basically all you have to do is tell me what level of effort you'd like put into the work and how many there are. So, if there's like 2 OC's and you want color but you'd like a totally transparent background, That's "Multi D."

You can make suggestions for how you'd like it to come out overall (I like the work with no black bolding lines as shown in the last two of Singles C, for example.)

Feel free to get super-ultra-specific with what you'd like and I'll do my best to provide your wishes :3
(I'm gonna add a Reference spot to the form, I forgot about OC's lol)

Last edited:
nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: Either C or F
What am I drawing?: a pup
Is this from a specific Fandom?: nope
References?: CLICKY <-- would that be possible?
Is Background included?:Yes please
Number 1-7:*Not gunna ppt in this just yet, Id like to pay you*
Estimated Total: either 30-50tbt (whichever style you choose)

Let me know if this is do able, if not thats perfectly fine. In the meantime ill be deciding what other order id like
thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah not the speech bubble

nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: Either C or F
What am I drawing?: a pup
Is this from a specific Fandom?: nope
References?: CLICKY <-- would that be possible?
Is Background included?:Yes please
Number 1-7:*Not gunna ppt in this just yet, Id like to pay you*
Estimated Total: either 30-50tbt (whichever style you choose)

Let me know if this is do able, if not thats perfectly fine. In the meantime ill be deciding what other order id like
thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah not the speech bubble

Can do, will do!! :D I'll let you know a definite price one I get it figured out, but I promise it'll be in your estimated range.

Question though... is that a beak?? It doesn't look like a pup nose

By the way this lil dude is uuber cute~

Last edited:
Can do, will do!! :D I'll let you know a definate price one I get it figured out, but I promise it'll be in your estimated range.

Question though... is that a beak?? It doesn't look like a pup nose

By the way this lil dude is uuber cute~

That's fine, you can just tell me whenever you'd like the payment :) HHAHAHAAHA I had to look a few times then... no its a pups nose lol!

He is isnt he, hes an adopt that I had to nab :') thanks

That's fine, you can just tell me whenever you'd like the payment :) HHAHAHAAHA I had to look a few times then... no its a pups nose lol!

He is isnt he, hes an adopt that I had to nab :') thanks

OOOOOH I SEE IT NOW THAT'S NOT A DROOL DROP

derp, i'll get started!!

Back