Ferah's Lottery Art Shop & Fundraiser Maps!

nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: E (maybe more like the second example, with the thinner outline?)
What am I drawing?: my mayor + Sprinkle
Is this from a specific Fandom?: ACNL
References?:
she has grey eyes now, though:
mayor.jpg
Is Background included?: yeah... what kinds of backgrounds do you do? could it be something flowery-looking?
Number 1-7: 3
Estimated Total: 35

Thanks! :)

nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: E (maybe more like the second example, with the thinner outline?)
What am I drawing?: my mayor + Sprinkle
Is this from a specific Fandom?: ACNL
References?:
she has grey eyes now, though:
View attachment 173707
Is Background included?: yeah... what kinds of backgrounds do you do? could it be something flowery-looking?
Number 1-7: 3
Estimated Total: 35

Thanks! :)

CONGRATS

I drew a 3!! Your order is free of charge! You must stick with Quality E, however.

Yeah, I can do some flowery stuff! Got any specific flowers in mind?

Also I love that hat cough cough

Last edited:
Yay, that's awesome!
Didn't have specific flowers in mind. I like cherry blossoms, anemones, lotuses,... most flowers, really. You could do what you think looks cute.

And if possible, could it be a sitting pose?

Thanks so much!

And yay for silk hats. :)

Yay, that's awesome!
Didn't have specific flowers in mind. I like cherry blossoms, anemones, lotuses,... most flowers, really. You could do what you think looks cute.

And if possible, could it be a sitting pose?

Thanks so much!

And yay for silk hats. :)

Oh I could see about Cherry blossoms :0 My mum loves 'em so I'm not new to them XD
Plus, since you opted for the Simplistic background, a cherry blossom tile would be rather simple :3

I'll see what I can do with that pose!

OH WOW! I am so glad I tipped you extra! You need to up the prices! This is just <3 I LOVE it! Give me your art skills! aha

Oh my, thank you ^ ^' I actually like the prices being super low cause it encourages me to work super hard to save for something (I won't save if it's too easy I'm terrible at it), it lets me practice more, and people have easier access to what they want without feeling like I'm jippin' them. :D

-throws art skills at you-

Oh my, thank you ^ ^' I actually like the prices being super low cause it encourages me to work super hard to save for something (I won't save if it's too easy I'm terrible at it), it lets me practice more, and people have easier access to what they want without feeling like I'm jippin' them. :D

-throws art skills at you-

Yeah I totally get that (ooppss haha I had to tip you a bit more sorry! Ive payed more for something thats half as good!)
But I understand that! I think its really good for people who have just started on here!
thank you

Yeah I totally get that (ooppss haha I had to tip you a bit more sorry! Ive payed more for something thats half as good!)
But I understand that! I think its really good for people who have just started on here!
thank you

I've never had a tip that was larger than the price ^ ^' Thank you!!

----

I've added etsusho to the "In progress" tab!

nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: C
What am I drawing?: Mayor Megan from Alabama
Is this from a specific Fandom?: ACNL?
References?: Could you come to my town?
Is Background included?: yes, white background with pastel blue and purple polka dots
Number 1-7: 2
Estimated Total: 35 TBT

Last edited:
nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: C
What am I drawing?: Mayor Megan from Alabama
Is this from a specific Fandom?: ACNL?
References?: http://i.imgur.com/wrck0HL.jpg
Is Background included?: yes, white background with pastel blue and purple polka dots
Number 1-7: 2
Estimated Total: 35 TBT

Accepted! I drew a 6.

That's an easy peasy background! I'll grab my DS ^ ^

Edit note: "On the bottom of my art, in cursive, could you write "Mayor Megan!" in black"

Last edited:
Back