• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Overwatch General Thread

My sister's boyfriend got the Beta and said he really liked it but he's been too engrossed in Doom to play it too much. He said it's neat that the characters all have different controls but that also makes it really confusing to get use to. It looks fun but IDK if I will ever play it. I am never very good at game that rely heavily on shooting/aiming skills. XD Still looks neat and I've been appreciating all the memes.

My sister's boyfriend got the Beta and said he really liked it but he's been too engrossed in Doom to play it too much. He said it's neat that the characters all have different controls but that also makes it really confusing to get use to. It looks fun but IDK if I will ever play it. I am never very good at game that rely heavily on shooting/aiming skills. XD Still looks neat and I've been appreciating all the memes.

This is why I mostly play Symmetra.. Turrets and a lock-on beam help me so much lol.

Ahhh I've been loving it!
I am pretty much a Roadhog main, but I like playing hanzo, widowmaker, Lucio, and Zarya in no order. Of course, if needed, I'll play d'va, torbjorn, tracer, and mercy. I am not a fan of the other characters as much, but I'm the kind of person who will play every character, so.

Ahhh I've been loving it!
I am pretty much a Roadhog main, but I like playing hanzo, widowmaker, Lucio, and Zarya in no order. Of course, if needed, I'll play d'va, torbjorn, tracer, and mercy. I am not a fan of the other characters as much, but I'm the kind of person who will play every character, so.

Last edited:
You add people you've never played with on the battle.net thing not on the Overwatch game, or at least that's how I do it.

Sidenote literally every game I've joined has a **** ton of angry people pls everyone calm down

Of all the characters I'm surprised how much I like and how well I'm doing with the mighty edgelord 'Reaper'. I usually avoid dark brooding guy or short ranged spread weapons, but I'm tearing it up with him. At least I got to change his coat and introduce a nice bit of color into that wardrobe.

And Mei. I had no interest in her originally...but after using her :3

Can't stand Roadhog and Winston though, which is a shame because I wanted to be good with the talking gorilla...

Hey, did you guys know the official website updated with profiles? STATS!!! For example:

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/us/FearMyWrench-1302

I don't understand why they didn't put character profiles and stuff in the game by default. I mean, it's nice that it's somewhere, but seems a bit stupid that I can't just find out what D.Va's bio is actually in the game...

Last edited:
I noosed Bastion.

PJ443Dr.png

Also, you can never have too many Lucio!

MBe3dff.png

Last edited:
WHY DOES I NEED PLAYSTATION PLUS TO PLAY UGH NOW I HAVE TO GAIN 107$ FROM MY FATHERRRRR

also here's my psn ands mains brahhh

Offense: Tracer
Defense: Bastion
Tank: D.Va
Support: Mercy

PSN: NinjaMas101

Last edited:
I can't tell if Mei players are genuinely awful or they just love to troll but they needa stop blocking in their own team holy ****

Back