• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

Night One
ixoNwLS.jpg

To get to Prison Island, everyone had to first go through the Bionis?s interior. In order to travel there, the group had to use the Machina?s airship, Junks, to fly to into opening. While everyone prepared to depart, a few people had a bad feeling about the flight. However, he simply brushed the gut feeling off and set onto Junks. Now in the air, the group settled down to settle down and rest.

Everyone woke up to the violent shaking of the airship. They walked outside to find an ambush by a few telethia. A few brave people grabbed their weapons and fought the telethia. After a tough fight, they were finally able to subdue the beasts.

A High Entia survivor on the ship noticed something shiny on the floor where a Telethia was slain.
They picked the item up and realized it was a ring.

?I remember seeing this ring!? They said. ?It belonged to Crys, back in Alcamoth! Does that mean...this telethia was Crys?

With a sadness look on their face, they threw the ring off Junks to try and forgot about what happened to their pure blooded High Entia comrades.

Crys was lynched, She was a Mafia Goon.​

Role PM:
Call me Daniel said:
wLAMsDH.jpg
Phoienx Telethia(Mafia Goon)-
A thoughtless beast, you follow Zanza?s plan to destroy the Bionis, so he may regain the energy from all of Bionis?s life forms and rebuild another world to eventually destroy. Being merely a spawn of Zanza, you have no special powers. You are just a Mafia Goon.
Your Win Condition: Your ultimate goal is to see the death of all town members and any killing third party, or at least have your team equal the remaining amount of town.

Fellow Mafia members:
REMOVED
You may talk to your teammates here, and can only communicate with them outside of the game here:
REMOVED

Night One has started, you have until May 9th, 7 PM EST to send in any night actions you may have.

Countdown until Night One Ends:

ahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaah

die tom

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ayy I guess it was a good thing non-contributors ruined everything

pls die thanks

Ok the next step is to look at your notes that I told you guys to take d1 and see who Crys was against.
Keep in mind bussing. Keep in mind Dolby.

Why are you so bad

????

i lynched scum no thanks to you or anyone else. (ares' vote was literally just a omgus vote)

you can't even try to accuse me of bussing there, because considering the rest of town was running around like chickens with their heads cut off

*** Ashtot not dolby wtf am i saying

????

i lynched scum no thanks to you or anyone else. (ares' vote was literally just a omgus vote)

you can't even try to accuse me of bussing there, because considering the rest of town was running around like chickens with their heads cut off

E6oUpIp.png

You barely lynched scum and everyone else is still running around with their heads cut off. Honestly if it wasn't for all the last minute vote flopping Crys wouldn't have even been lynched.

Ares is 99% town
unless there is killing 3rd party

E6oUpIp.png

You barely lynched scum and everyone else is still running around with their heads cut off. Honestly if it wasn't for all the last minute vote flopping Crys wouldn't have even been lynched.

u r still a memer. confirmed scum.

ayy maybe that's because you were so stuck in ur tunnel that it made town not listen to me?? I think i've said this like 2,000 times now. if you didn't slander me and read my reads without ur tunnel vision this whole day could have gone a lot easier homie

Ashtot is probs scum so I'll place my vote there.

because entropy isn't mafia.

yez. As an honest question to everyone, who do you actually want to be lynched today?

Let's go with ares bandwagon and hope we hit scum.

Panda are you scum again? :/

Cory is most likely Tory (Town Cory). I think I can tell when he's town.
I didn't include really jokey posts, but here's what Crys more or less left us with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

u r still a memer. confirmed scum.

ayy maybe that's because you were so stuck in ur tunnel that it made town not listen to me?? I think i've said this like 2,000 times now. if you didn't slander me and read my reads without ur tunnel vision this whole day could have gone a lot easier homie
Are you going to cry all game because if you are I'd really like vig to shoot you already

Ares is 99% town
unless there is killing 3rd party

in Crys pm:

Your Win Condition: Your ultimate goal is to see the death of all town members and any killing third party, or at least have your team equal the remaining amount of town.

probs 3rd party

in Crys pm:

probs 3rd party

The real question is how many third parties and if there's more than one, how many are friendly/neutral.

Are you going to cry all game because if you are I'd really like vig to shoot you already

why would you want vig to waste their shot? I'm confirmed not mafia silly

Back