Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

what don't you like about the bolded part ? its a fact this D1 has been a mess and i regret not having internet yesterday to help maybe give us some direction, and in fact the bolded part was directly to you is says WE so why you are taking such offense to it im not sure, and about her being flip floppy vs you being flip flopping is META.

okay, well it was right under what you quoted from my post so I just read it wrong. Some of us aren't lost, and it just seems like all of a sudden you have this huge "town leader" thing going on.

okay, well it was right under what you quoted from my post so I just read it wrong. Some of us aren't lost, and it just seems like all of a sudden you have this huge "town leader" thing going on.

@Alexi NO ! thats Cory who is self proclaimed town leader... how am i being town leader when ill I've been saying is "im lost, i don't know, im sorry guys" i think you might be frustrated i came back and started help town not get a mislynch ?

even if nightmare is town it wont be a mislynch

they not being a noob
they are derailing town

Yes, but they weren't purposefully derailing town? They were just acting noobish, making **** posts, mostly defending themselves or acting confused. I don't think that's reason enough to vote for somebody like that. Could you please explain why voting nightmares would be helpful to town?

PandaDarling
Dolby
Crys
Mother of all Llamas
Alexi
Ashtot
Trundle
Taesaek
Inkling
Jacob
entropy
Nightmares
Ares
Hayden
Aronthaer
Tina
Cory
Xine
Tardis2016
Xerolin
Cadbberry

Yes, a lot of middle of the road players in my list. Mostly because I didn't focus on them enough or they didn't contribute enough for me to remember anything. Players in red give me a weird vibe, Alexi for Ares, Entropy for obvious reasons, Ashtot because he's a dirty memer who doesn't play seriously except as a blue, Hayden for sheeping. Greys/Nulls because they haven't done enough. Greens I feel they're sufficiently trying as town, but nobody hard read as town for me.

@Alexi NO ! thats Cory who is self proclaimed town leader... how am i being town leader when ill I've been saying is "im lost, i don't know, im sorry guys" i think you might be frustrated i came back and started help town not get a mislynch ?

lol? I'm not frustrated
you literally said "i said one or two things and it seems to make the thread sway back and forth in the wind" how is that not being "town leader" ?
and "I regret not being here earlier"

yeah I do agree with the latter, sucks you weren't here earlier. but not like we can take that back.

if we all really want to focus on ashtot, crys or tom then I guess Tom since I null read crys and half null/half scum read ashtot.

this post
and saying that they will post reads tomorrow

I'm torn between an entropy or Nightmares vote now. They are acting extremely sus.

UM, @ALEXI, @PANDA,

why are you guys acting so silly? like ur having one of those ego things or whatever. stop. its not helpful to town.

lol? I'm not frustrated
you literally said "i said one or two things and it seems to make the thread sway back and forth in the wind" how is that not being "town leader" ?
and "I regret not being here earlier"

yeah I do agree with the latter, sucks you weren't here earlier. but not like we can take that back.

if we all really want to focus on ashtot, crys or tom then I guess Tom since I null read crys and half null/half scum read ashtot.

@Alexi you are misreading my post the,n when i said "i said one or two things and it seems to get the thread going back and forth" its not that i meant i was a leader is was saying that WE ARE A MESS and MOST people don't know where/ how to vote, im wasn't trying to say that im that influential, i was just stating that theres a lot of sleeping going on.

Also just saying I was painting, well finished :3
jqQrYqC.jpg

Cad, I'm unvoting you for the sake that it's still only your second game. If you really are town I hope you can give some sort of insight later.
and voting Tom based on what I said earlier and since his list is literally 80% scum reads.

Back