The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
(couldn't think of much to say here or a good title for the thread so suggestions for thread titles are more than welcome)

I'm straight, but I thought I'd make this post. enjoy.

The poll needs more options...

Anyways, I'm straight, and questioning if I'm straight and ace.

Last edited:
i'm straight, but everyone assumes i'm gay. i have a friend who's an opposite case of me. sadly he lives in canada, otherwise we'd make a great pubcrawling team

Aren't polysexual, pansexual and bisexual nearly identical?

They are all considered actual sexuality. Please don't call them "tumblr made."

Bisexuality is being attracted to ONLY males and females. This can include cis or not, depends on the person.
Polysexual and Pansexual are similar, however, not the same.
Polysexuals can be attracted to anyone, but may also limit themselves. Maybe you aren't attracted to people who consider themselves (cis)males, however, attracted to everyone else (cis woman, agender, third gender, genderfluid, etc.)
Pansexuals are attracted to anyone and see no boundary.

Last edited:
They are all considered actual sexuality. Please don't call them "tumblr made."

Bisexuality is being attracted to ONLY males and females. This can include cis or not, depends on the person.
Polysexual and Pansexual are similar, however, not the same.
Polysexuals can be attracted to anyone, but may also limit themselves. Maybe you aren't attracted to people who consider themselves (cis)males, however, attracted to everyone else (cis woman, agender, third gender, genderfluid, etc.)
Pansexuals are attracted to anyone and see no boundary.

I didn't call poly, pan or bi "tumblr made." I understand those. But you have to admit that some of them are nonsensical and ridiculous. If I said "I sexually identify as Charmander" (and believe me, I've seen worse) than I can call whoever I want a homophobic pig and justify it through flawed reasoning. that would be a "tumblr made" orientation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for pointing out the differences between the three, however. that's good to keep in mind so I don't piss anyone else off in the future.

I didn't call poly, pan or bi "tumblr made." I understand those. But you have to admit that some of them are nonsensical and ridiculous. If I said "I sexually identify as Charmander" (and believe me, I've seen worse) than I can call whoever I want a homophobic pig and justify it through flawed reasoning. that would be a "tumblr made" orientation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for pointing out the differences between the three, however. that's good to keep in mind so I don't piss anyone else off in the future.
Oh no, I just meant because you said about tumblr making up a ton of stuff!! Don't worry :)
Just some people will instantly be like "hurhur pansexuality is a tumblr thing"

Anyways, for the record, I'm pansexual!

Oh no, I just meant because you said about tumblr making up a ton of stuff!! Don't worry :)
Just some people will instantly be like "hurhur pansexuality is a tumblr thing"

Anyways, for the record, I'm pansexual!

Ahahaha~ It's cool :p

I'm not going to lie, I have questioned my orientation before, but I seem to be straight and that's what I call myself, so that's what I voted for.

i'm a chick and i'm bisexual. i prefer ladies a lot more though, so much so that i'm starting to question if i'm actually gay or not.

I'm pansexual, but I'll put bisexual c;
I'm like RUZA though, I haven't liked any males in a while so I might be a lesbian I don't know ;3

Last edited:
polysexual is the way to go for me
but tbh i like see more females that i like then i see males/other genders so it's like what the hecky am i ?? i guess it's just preference

ALSO
thank you for including an other option and mentioning the other sexualities and for not going 'GENDER IS BULL*** YOU"Re EITHER A MALLEE OR A GURLLL!!1one!!'

There's a lgbtaq thread here buried in the abyss

A poll is fine separate from the support thread. We've had many in the past.

I'm pansexual. Very happily in a relationship with a straight man who knows this and doesn't really care. :)

Back