• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you...?

You are...

• Straight

Votes: 90 58.1%
  • Gay/lesbian

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • bisexual

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • other

Votes: 31 20.0%

• Total voters
According to the people I know, one who is not in a relationship automatically makes them a "loser without a life"

Last edited:
I have wondered a few times whether I could be bisexual, since there are a lot of girls I find really attractive. However, for now I think I'm straight and just have good eyesight.

Uh okay, whatever. Pan and ace are actually pretty common sexualities. And it makes no sense not to base sexuality on sex drive since romantic and sexual attraction are separate things for many people. Also what gives you the right to decide if other people's sexualities are valid?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm bisexual.

lol K nice 2 hear ur aphobic opinions but alright
n imo they r common identities lmao

What I meant by poly/pan/ace not being that common was that, offline, if you ask other adults for their sexualities, it's pretty rare to hear one of those in response, comparatively. Usually in my experience poly people tend to default to "bi" so they don't have to explain poly/pan, or in some cases they aren't even aware that poly is a thing at all.

Still hate the split attraction model tho. Divorcing the two can have some pretty gross implications (particularly with demi). I'd go further into it but y'all already crying though so that's all I'll say. It's already been decided that I apparently hate asexual people despite falling on the ace spectrum myself lmfao. I just don't share info on my sex drive when people ask about my orientation bc how often I feel like ****ing someone's frankly no one else's business and has nothing to do with my identity.

Fun times on the Bell Tree Forums. /thumbsup

Last edited:
What I meant by poly/pan/ace not being that common was that, offline, if you ask other adults for their sexualities, it's pretty rare to hear one of those in response, comparatively. Usually in my experience poly people tend to default to "bi" so they don't have to explain poly/pan, or in some cases they aren't even aware that poly is a thing at all.

Still hate the split attraction model tho. Divorcing the two can have some pretty gross implications (particularly with demi). I'd go further into it but y'all already crying though so that's all I'll say. It's already been decided that I apparently hate asexual people despite falling on the ace spectrum myself lmfao. I just don't share info on my sex drive when people ask about my orientation bc how often I feel like ****ing someone's frankly no one else's business and has nothing to do with my identity.

Fun times on the Bell Tree Forums. /thumbsup
thats it's rare that u hear ppl calling themselves that doesnt mean that it's uncommon for people to identify that way annd thst it's not neceSary to have thhose as options in thd poll

thats it's rare that u hear ppl calling themselves that doesnt mean that it's uncommon for people to identify that way annd thst it's not neceSary to have thhose as options in thd poll
Does nobody see the option called "other" maybe the op didn't know about all these sexualities so chill out my god.

Last edited:

Uhh

Anyways it's clear OP wasn't educated in many sexualities if you read the first couple pages

Granted why would someone make a sexuality thread if that's the case but hey it's too late. At least now people know to be more inclusive next time?

the only straight i am is straight into your ass

Uhh

Anyways it's clear OP wasn't educated in many sexualities if you read the first couple pages

Granted why would someone make a sexuality thread if that's the case but hey it's too late. At least now people know to be more inclusive next time?
Got genders and sexualities mixed up rip

Last edited:
I'm bisexual/pansexual. I don't really care about gender, I just want someone with a wonderful personality. Although, it's kinda hard to say because I haven't been in a relationship before.

My mom thinks I'm 100% straight even after telling her how I feel, but I'm fine being with being with a boy, girl, transgender, agender, etc.

Same! I feel bisexual, but my mom is like "no, I think you're straight or confused, which is completely normal but...blah blah blah...

Uhh

Well there is like 80 genders

Not everyone is gonna know (or even want to acknowledge) every single one

That's why there is an other option

Well there is like 80 genders

Not everyone is gonna know (or even want to acknowledge) every single one

That's why there is an other option

I mean first off no there isn't
Secondly no one is talking about gender so ???

This world would be one ****ed up place if there were actually 80 different genders LMAO

why are people talking about gender if it's a sexuality thread

Back