• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager birthday patterns?

Rabirin

Formerly Senshi!
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Okay so whenever I get new villagers, I usually look up their birthdays and i've kinda started to notice a pattern. Most of my villagers are born into the colder months and only a small few are born into the warmer months of the year.

Right so listing off my villagers and their birthdays:
Chief - December 19th (Sagittarius)
Bree - July 7th (Cancer)
Broccolo - June 30th (Cancer)
Julian - March 15th (Pisces)
Marshal - September 29th (Libra)
Pekoe - May 18th (Taurus)
Genji - January 21st (Aquarius)
Portia - October 25th (Scorpio)
Ruby - December 25th (Capricorn)
Flo - September 2nd (Virgo)

So all in all an equal amount of my villagers are born in the later half of the year, and an equal amount is born into the early half. I've also noticed that I only have two villagers born in the same month. At least that gives it more variety though. I'm pretty sure though if you have all wolves, the majority of them are born in December - or at least I believe so. So none of their birthdays won't be coming for a long time.

None of my villagers have the same star sign either. Wow, this town actually has a lot of variety.

What patterns have you noticed with your villager's birthdays?

Last edited:
Of my 9 dream villagers which I'm more than half way to obtaining, all are between April and October, 2 are in April, 3 are in May, 2 are in October, 1 in June and 1 in August. There is definitely some clustering going on with their birthdays. But before I decided on dreamies there was not more than 1 birthday per month. I'm interested to see other results.

Bumping this thread up, would love to hear about your villager birthday patterns. :)

Main Town March to Nov. Two in March, 1 in June, 1 in July, 3 in September, 2 in October and 1 in November
Guest Town 1 in January, 1 in March, 1 in April, 2 in May, 1 in July, 1 in September, 1 in November and 2 in December

My zebilage town is wierd
2 on January
But it's aurora and savannah .... One fit and the other doesn't
January 27 aurora
Junary 25 savannah
Then my other 2 are February
Flora and drago 9 and 12

Eloise on December 8 :/ elephant...
Rocco August 18 hippo I guess.... It's ok
Lionel it's July 29
Tank may 6
Shari April 10