• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who is your favourite "ugly" villager?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
Who is your favourite "ugly" or unpopular villager? Mine is Katt, for some reason she really grew on me.

mine is hazel!!
i never thought of her as ugly,
she's super adorable to me, with her uni-brow and quirky smile,
i smile everytime i look at her c:
some people seem to hate her and her uni-brown,
but she's my favorite little squirrel c:

~♚Vickie

Mine is Twiggy. I find her adorable for some reason.

I actually liked Rocket when she was in my town, but I had to let her go to make way for a bridge :(

My favourite "ugly" villager is Joey. The stuff he says is really funny although there are many NPCs that can say the same things as him, I just find it more hilarious when he says it. He has such a derpy face but thats what makes him adorable! People usually hate on him for his eyebrows, but I think he's a cutie.

I also really like Katt, even a little more than Fuchsia who's in my town right now. I think what makes me like her so much is that she fits the uchi personality really well and I could see myself getting along with her if she were real.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how "ugly" they're considered, but my faves are Shari, Katt, Octavian, and Coco. I only listed them as "ugly"s, because I've seen and heard a few negative comments about their appearances in the past, but I likem all :)

Barold. Definitely Barold.

And I guess Vladimir too; I wouldn't call him ugly, just unpopular

Last edited:
My favorite 'ugly' villagers are Chadder, Ken, Hazel and Ricky.

Also that one normal anteater.

My favourite "ugly" villager is prince.To me he just the cutest frog ever and he will always be one of my dreamies and the stuff he says is really cute too sometimes

Hippeux! I feel like he just carries so much personality in his appearance. Your villagers should decorate your town too, and his appearance just speaks volumes! Actually, a lot of the "uglier" villagers do that. I dunno, I just don't like the boring villagers.

Quillson and Hazel <3
When I look at them, I can't hate them!

Last edited:
Hippeux! I feel like he just carries so much personality in his appearance. Your villagers should decorate your town too, and his appearance just speaks volumes! Actually, a lot of the "uglier" villagers do that. I dunno, I just don't like the boring villagers.

Hmmmm. That's interesting, villagers should decorate your town. I never thought of it like that.

I'll admit that Hippeux has a more "fun" look than like, let's say, Fauna or Lolly. He's not "prettier" or more "attractive" than those two, but he definitely has more human, anthropomorphic like features than Fauna or Lolly, who go for the more natural, pretty look. He definitely stands out, matching his personality, looks-wise

Back