who is your favourite "ugly" villager?

Who is your favourite "ugly" or unpopular villager? Mine is Katt, for some reason she really grew on me.
People call Katt ugly all the time, but I think she's cute. Her design fits the uchi personality really well.

Mine are Rasher and Elise! I don't understand why so many people hate them. Rasher is one of my first villagers and he immediately became one of my favorites, and Elise is one of my dreamies!

I don't know what qualifies as ugly, but I guess Lobo is not the most popular wolf out there. But for me, he was the very first villager who moved into my town after the basic 5, he moved right behind my house, and we became best of bros :) It's kinda weird though that he's supposed to be a cranky old man. I never look at him that way.

I adore Tabby too! Other favorites of mine are Hazel, Jambette, and Limberg. They all won a soft spot after I had them in my town for a while.

Recently, one of my favourite "ugly" villagers has become Flo. I think she's one of the more cuter penguins as well as uchi's and I adore her! she's so cute. I thought I hated the penguins, but then I saw her and nope nope nope nope she's queen of the iceberg. i still dislike that whole species though apart from Flo she's a real cutie and she's staying.

Monique. She was a starter in my old town and I really grew to like her.

Hazel ( I can't believe I used to hate her :() Planing on have an all squirrel town one day, and totally planning on having her in it. Hazel is actually pretty awesome she gets to much hate. :( And her catch phrase (uniwow) is pretty funny. I have Katt in Cat?Park and she is my second favorite, she is pretty cool and her house is rockn' (pun intended). I wasn't sure if I was going to like her at first I'll admit that when I first saw in a dream town I though her eyes where kinda scary, but she's grown on me ever since i started my all cat town.

Lionel I guess? He's not the cutest when compared to "top tier" villagers, but he reminds me of Armstrong from FMA and I rather like that char. Lionel showed up as a void villager, but was kind enough to pick a nice spot to settle so he's welcome to stay in my town. :)

I really like Rocket, mainly because she's said some pretty funny things (she once said that Beau looks like a horse mackerel and that we need to stop the horse mackerel invasion), and the quote on her picture is amazing ("Art feeds the soul. So does pizza.") She's not a dreamie, but I have been considering keeping her in my town for a little longer.

Again, I'm not sure how "ugly" she is, but I would say Coco. I do find her slightly horrifying, but I think she's quite adorable too :) Also, Tabby, I know some people find her ugly, but she's one of my favourite cats! She's one cool chick xD

Again, I'm not sure how "ugly" she is, but I would say Coco. I do find her slightly horrifying, but I think she's quite adorable too :) Also, Tabby, I know some people find her ugly, but she's one of my favourite cats! She's one cool chick xD

I have Coco in my town. I don't like her one bit, I would like her more if she'd just hurry up and make her way outta here but it seems like she wants to stay here forever. please leave Coco there's a beautiful cafe PWP that could go exactly where your house IS She also looked really terrifying on festivale, she just looked like a floating asteroid with clothing on. It was creepy, it's because the headband was concealing her ears though, I thought it was some weird glitched villager when I approached her. I was actually kind of scared, tbh all the bunnies look weird on festivale but it's just her especially..

I always liked Marcie, She's really adorable and treated me like a daughter.

Poor coco. She is not so ugly, she is interesant

Poor coco. She is not so ugly, she is interesant

yeah thats kind of what I mean, I do think she is a bit ugly, but she's quite interesting looking as well- I've always thought gyroids were quite cool and she's modelled off those, so thats probably why I like her.

I like T-Bone. He moved in, and grew on me. I don't have that world anymore, because it was ugly XD and someone gave me some free hacked bells, and I don't wish too have hacked money

Last edited:
Well, if you consider Gaston and Beardo "ugly" then I suppose those two.

I really like Katt, Kiki and Hazel. However, Kiki has to be my favorite of the three.

Back