• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Yay we won! I'm glad outting sloth with my Manuel helped!

Good job meow you lasted long for being newbie scum.

Well, as confusing as this game was (especially it being my first) it might've just gotten me hooked on mafia.

Grats to the town~

Good game guys, although I am a bit embarrased that I died because of a gramatical error.

things to note:

1. When I was rude to everyone when i died, i was having a really ****ty week and i'm sorry.
2. When I liked Oath's posts earlier in the game, I didn't intend for this to be influencing the game in anyway. I just thought it was somewhat "lol memez" worthy with the posts I liked.

I'm js but the whole time I didn't know that the sins had kp and we're working together lol.

Good game guys, although I am a bit embarrased that I died because of a gramatical error.

things to note:

1. When I was rude to everyone when i died, i was having a really ****ty week and i'm sorry.
2. When I liked Oath's posts earlier in the game, I didn't intend for this to be influencing the game in anyway. I just thought it was somewhat "lol memez" worthy with the posts I liked.

Remember the game you, Sarasa, and I did on Mafia Scum? Day one of this game I was just DYING to find a grammatical error like in that one.

things to note:

aw well now i feel bad bringing up your grammatical error just now.

ALSO forgot to say - THANKYOU sataric for hosting!

I apologize if my wording of things somehow influenced the outcome of the game - I certainly didn't intend for it to do so. Furthermore, I really tried to replace everyone that got modkilled or was inactive but the replacement list was short and was made even shorter by people getting banned from the forums.

I cannot deny that RNG played a big part in how this game played out and that luck was definitely on Town's side.

Here are the chats:
Horror / Mafia chat
Sins / Third-Party Chat
Observer's Chat

As for the action list, I keep it written down by hand but I can write a summary of everything that happened if there's any interest. Thank you very much for participating in my game.

I apologize if my wording of things somehow influenced the outcome of the game - I certainly didn't intend for it to do so. Furthermore, I really tried to replace everyone that got modkilled or was inactive but the replacement list was short and was made even shorter by people getting banned from the forums.

I cannot deny that RNG played a big part in how this game played out and that luck was definitely on Town's side.

Here are the chats:
Horror / Mafia chat
Sins / Third-Party Chat
Observer's Chat

As for the action list, I keep it written down by hand but I can write a summary of everything that happened if there's any interest. Thank you very much for participating in my game.

yes please

I really still have no idea what happened the night minties died

YOU DID WELL M3OW!!!! it was nice that my first scum experience was on a team with you :D even people in the obs chat didn't guess you were 3rd party until I confirmed them heh

Oh no don't feel bad at all! Everyone did good in catching my slip up.

what are you referring to i didnt read day 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOU DID WELL M3OW!!!! it was nice that my first scum experience was on a team with you :D even people in the obs chat didn't guess you were 3rd party until I confirmed them heh

sorry for kiling you i thought u were town

Back