• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

wait til you see how lucky town got...

RNGesus favored Town

Along with:

*Trundle wasting 1 KP on Trojan, after I bussed Dolby + Minties instead of hitting Minties/Oath like we were talking about (Trojan was double hit)

*Me bussing Doctor on Ayaya the night she was killed, but Hayden didn't save anyone so she was killed

*Iggy Koopa being modkilled and not replaced like how the scumteam got a replacement

RNGesus favored Town

Along with:

*Trundle wasting 1 KP on Trojan, after I bussed Dolby + Minties instead of hitting Minties/Oath like we were talking about (Trojan was double hit)

*Me bussing Doctor on Ayaya the night she was killed, but Hayden didn't save anyone so she was killed

*Iggy Koopa being modkilled and not replaced like how the scumteam got a replacement

you forgot about town getting every single item

oh my god

please don't tell me what i think just happened

NO LOL
just wait. youll see I AM A VICTIM.
and you were amazing at picking out a ton of scum, oath. seriously, major props.
ty for having faith or just thinking m3ow was more scummier than me, whichever works. you will not regret.

RNGesus favored Town

Along with:

Trundle killed Trojan?

trundle what the ****?

you forgot about town getting every single item

oh yeah that too

tbh I'm salty that a sentence of Sataric's and a logically valid case on Jacob got me lynched but w/e

NO LOL
just wait. youll see I AM A VICTIM.
and you were amazing at picking out a ton of scum, oath. seriously, major props.
ty for having faith or just thinking m3ow was more scummier than me, whichever works. you will not regret.

he was hand delivered every single one except meow

oh yeah that too

tbh I'm salty that a sentence of Sataric's and a logically valid case on Jacob got me lynched but w/e

Case wasn't valid at that point because Jacob was confirmed via bomb, just saying

Trundle killed Trojan?

trundle what the ****?

I typo'd, I bussed Dolby + Trojan to see if Dolby was a killing role

but yeah after I did that Trundle killed Trojan with KP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Case wasn't valid at that point because Jacob was confirmed via bomb, just saying

I actually did think that Ayaya was bombed

the only luck scum/sin had was getting rid of isaac and blue baby early

nHLRQtY.png

Night 5:

"The one that meows was cornered with nowhere to flee..
The Victims, once so innocent, was now ready to tear her apart..
A final pleading heard: 'Please, can you just let me be!?'..
But the Victims didn't hesitate - They tore out her heart..

M3ow_ has been lynched. They are revealed to be Sloth, the final sin.

The Victims (Town) are victorious at last!

What would happen if they brought guppy together?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i apologize in advance for my saltiness in obs and scum chat

Last edited:
"the one that meows" hahaha

really fun setup Sataric, thanks for hosting!

Back