• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED]Freebies + Prices maybe?

tae

h e c k
Bells
Switch
1883-7313-6999
White Feather
White Feather
alright i'm gonna re-use this thread ok.
price my works below maybe? (probably just the best ones) and let me know?
if you want me to draw your oc / mayor / a villager please leave it down below. :)

like i said in my old thread here, i just started digital artwork a few days ago, i'm STILL LEARNING so please be patient with me! i'm not a pro nor do i have any idea what it is i'm doing yet.
~ tips are appreciated but not mandatory.

this is not a first come first serve basis, and i will only draw what i want to. please do not ask me why i didn't draw your oc, i'll ignore you, it's probably too complicated, i don't like the style, or i'm being lazy and hopping around for the time being. i'll VM you if i draw your request :)!

VHdCWmX.png

aphkSYA.png

reFG7Jx.png

ps0bAdG.png

dU8cGy9.png

Pl2Ufcb.jpg

ldIVoss.jpg

O0j5G9u.png

Qjyf64u.jpg

CXSUKV1.png

to3tpeU.jpg

Last edited:
the last one has a real cool style

ned.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is my life now

I think my oc is relatively simple enough, so maybe try giving her a go? c: [x] You could draw her without hood if you'd prefer that as well. Thanks you for your consideration. ^^

hey! not bad for a starter!!
1RMrtNY.png

Draw my sheep dad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please draw these as well
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
They are sisters
They are all named Tiana the Hedgehog
Please tae for the love of God draw these oc's i found by just searching up my name on DA

Pls draw Faye or Akii you can pester me about details as much as you want (angel emoji)

hi, thanks for considering!

pandapples.jpg
p8rbELq.jpg

wow you guys have a lot of cute ocs! i can't wait. i'll try to start a few tonight and see how it goes! i've got a lot of free time coming up so this will be fun :) i'll send you a vm if i draw yours so you know when to pickup. <3

I hear you're drawing sonic ocs

zephyr_the_hedgehog_by_niqui0130-d9qkvlx.jpg

but no foreal please draw mask girl if you wanna thatd be rad

Pls draw Faye or Akii you can pester me about details as much as you want (angel emoji)

i'm biased, sorry i ruined ur baby.
aphkSYA.png

ok onto the next! sorry i'm doing them at random omg.

Back