• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What uchis are hidden gems to you?

A lot of people dislike her, but I love Muffy. She is my favorite villager in the entire series. I was devastated when she moved away, I kept her picture and even made a memorial for her. She was so sweet and was so flippin' cute! She will always hold a special place in my heart, and I hope to get her back again. <3 Love ya Muffy!

2I1r4Vz - Imgur.jpg

w6wak7O.jpg
Canberra is one of my favorite villagers regardless of personality type and Charlise has been a pleasant surprise.I also like Diva the purple frog lady.

I like Cherry, but the rest of the uchis aren't appealing at all to me. I do agree that they are the most ugliest characters, though I wouldn't call them ugly, just bland and just not that appealing idk.

I only have Cherry as one of my 10 dreamies because I wanted all personalities and not three of the same one.

I love Katt and Diva. Diva was one of my first villagers ever and after Katt was on ZackScottGames channel, I just began to adore her. Katt and Diva are so cute and sweet in my honest opinion, and I never understood why nobody liked Katt. I guess I could see why on Diva, but I still love them both.

i love shari and charlise c:
charlise i've had in both my towns and is imo the best uchi

I love Deirdre, Shari, Cherry, Fuchsia, Katt, Mira, Muffy, Phoebe ane Renee. But out of those, my favourite uchi is either Deirdre or Renee.

A lot of people tend to dislike her, but I really like Flo. Agnes is also really cute, although I hate pigs, lol.

Flo and Dierdre. A lot of people dislike them, but i've had both of them in my town and they're absolute sweeties.

Muffy is my favourite. She's adorable. She's one of my dreamies, and I just got her today, so I'm really happy. I like Cherry, Agnes and Fuchsia too.

I like Agnes and Frita. I think both are really adorable.

I don't know but I adore the Uchis. They're so funny! My favorite is Mira but she didn't fit with my town theme so I eventually let her go. If I ever get a second copy, I'd definitely would want Mira back. Sylvia was my first Uchi so I'll always have a soft spot for her too. Hazel, Muffy, Phoebe, and Shari look cute as well.

Shari and Fuchsia. I have a thing for Canberra, too but I even I don't think, she's particularly nice-looking ;)

I generally like the uchis though. Took me a while but now they're one of my favorite personalities. I also really liked Renee, Charlise and Tammy.

Last edited:
Back