• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sans or Papyrus?

Sans or Papyrus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uwuzumakii

memento mori
Bells
Spring Sakura
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Isabelle
Perfect Cherry
Mango
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
I personally can relate to Sans more, cuz I'm very nihilistic, but I like Bonetrousle (Papyrus' theme) better.

Both of them are great and while Papyrus is really funny unintentionally, I do like Sans much better.

Why you gotta make me choose between my skelebros?

I chose Papy because spaghetti and NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH

man. I relate to both of them so much. Papyrus, a little more now that I think about it. But I just love them skelpuns way to much. So I like Sans more in design and personality. But can relate to Papyrus.
but, I'm gonna have to say Sans.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i killed them both

Why'd you have to do that now..
Sans and Papyrus are the best monsters in the whole game.

Last edited:
Everything is better in comic sans.

Yes I know perfectly well this is about Undertale but I've only just started to play and thus don't know these people yet.

Why choose though
UiDMN31.jpg

I love Sans' character; he's so chill, yet so... unexpected. With Papyrus, it's always a good time, which is fun and all for a while, but with Sans, you can either have a good time or a bad time, depending on your choices, and that's what I really like. I love how Sans was developed throughout the game; he's so caring, he's so witty, plus he's such a treat. <3 He's the kind of lazy bones I want to get with ehehehehe.
Megalovania is also my most favorite OST in the game aaaaa.
(Am I horrible person for enjoying battling Sans? His battle is my stress reliever omfg.)

Why choose though
-snip-
Oh my god I hope that picture burns in hell.

Last edited:
PAPYRUS FOREVER.
He's so cute and innocent and everything I want to be.

Back