• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could have more villagers, would you?

15 or 16 sounds ideal to me personally, as I have a few extra villagers that I want to include in my towns but that I have to exclude to keep others. 20 feels like it would be a bit much, but 10 definitely feels inadequate.

Let's add this: if they made it 15 villagers, what extra 5 would you want? I'd want Chevre and Lucy...and Jacques again. Unsure of the other 2.

Let's add this: if they made it 15 villagers, what extra 5 would you want? I'd want Chevre and Lucy...and Jacques again. Unsure of the other 2.

I'd want:
Freya
Chevre
Ruby
Rolf
Dotty

I'd be up for 16 villagers as it means we could have 2 of every personality or, if they brought it up to to 10 personalities, it would be 1 of each personality with 6 personalities having 2

I'd want:
Freya
Chevre
Ruby
Rolf
Dotty

I'd be up for 16 villagers as it means we could have 2 of every personality or, if they brought it up to to 10 personalities, it would be 1 of each personality with 6 personalities having 2

Heck even with just 10 villagers I still have 3 normals and 2 lazies. I just can't force myself to get a uchi if I will just ignore it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I add Carmen to my list. Having Bonbon and seeing screenshots of her makes me want her.

I'm contented with 10 villagers, but it won't hurt to have 3 or 5 more.

Trying to look at your map like

f0rlso.jpg

Anyway, I think maybe 15 would be nice. Anything more than that and we'd need a larger town. Or maybe there could be villager roommates somehow? In player houses we can have 5 rooms, it'd be cool to have a house like that for villagers to live in. I don't know how it would be set up, I guess a villager that moves in would randomly fill in one of the rooms? I don't know, I should be asleep.

^^^ all of this

also, I heard that there were more tiers (of land, like going down a level to the beach) in the game cube version, it'd be cool if we could have different sections of the town with different groups of villagers living there

If the dialogue was more varied or if there were more personality types, I'd love to have more villagers (and a bit bigger town). But as things are, I'm happy with 10 villagers. I don't like having too many villagers of the same personality type because the dialogue gets too repetitive and the villagers seem so similar to each other. I hear the same things over and over even if I have only one villager of each personality. I wish there was more dialogue.

It would b awesome if we could have more villagers, i'd say around 15? But i'd want the map to be bigger and the game to have more personalities!

More villagers is a great idea! I'd probably want 15 because I'd be afraid I'd forget to communicate with villagers if there were 20+! But even if they don't add more villagers in the new game, they could definitely make up for it by adding more personality types. Stronger personality-based dialogue would really improve this. Also, if the villagers acted more like their zodiac signs, that would be a nice little addition to dialogue.

I am at the point in Bevelle where I only really need one villager... The other nine will not be leaving *ever*.

But there are so many villagers I would LOVE to have around... I get that the game really intends you to let them move out so you can meet new people, but 10 villagers just doesn't seem like quite enough somehow... I could easily go for double that!

I'd love more villagers! I feel so limited with 10. 20 might be a bit much though, so maybe 15? (Or 16 because even numbers are good XD). I'd want a bigger map if we had more villagers though, or it'd probably feel pretty cramped. Also lots more dialogue or personality types, because the dialogue can get a bit repetitive as it is if you have more than one villager of a type... more villagers would just highlight that.

There are so many cute villagers, so I'd love to have more, maybe around 15-20 :D Also, I like the idea to have more personalities, to avoid some repetitive dialogues :(

Honestly I just need a uchi so badly. Also: our maps are similar! I built pwps in so many spots though so I guess villagers are running out of spaces to move in mine 😅

i definitely want room for more villagers. 16 would be ideal because it doesn't become overcrowded and you can still have a close bond with everyone, and it's enough if you want two of every personality type.

Definitely. There's so many cute villagers i'd like in my town but can't have.

I would looooove more villagers, maybe like 15? There's so many great ones to chose from right now! If they were to extend the villager population, I think there should only be one maybe two new personalities. Otherwise I'd feel really overwhelmed figuring out who I want 0.0

Yes, definitely! My town is maxed out with villagers I love, but it's missing my old friend Sally. In the gamecube version, her name was Hazel and she was my favorite. If I could have just one more villager, there's no doubt in my mind that she'd be my 11th ^-^

Back