• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley

I still can't get a lucky rabbit's foot. It's the only thing I'm missing. I managed to get one from the cart, which I put into the community center, but now I need another one to sell. I can't get these damn rabbits feet! Also I have a coop full of only rabbits.

I still can't get a lucky rabbit's foot. It's the only thing I'm missing. I managed to get one from the cart, which I put into the community center, but now I need another one to sell. I can't get these damn rabbits feet! Also I have a coop full of only rabbits.

dang good luck yeah i obviously need stuff for that bundle too argh

Build a silo before you cut your farms grass too much and before you get too far into the chicken business. By cutting grass with a scythe when you have the silo you''ll get hay which is used to feed chickens (and other animals) in winter when they can't be let out to eat the grass outside.

Also when you do get your chickens (animals in general) let them out for the day to eat grass and make sure to close the door at night, while chickens don't get easily mad from this, other animals can get upset from the door being left open overnight and not produce anything.

Don't be afraid to use the wiki for info since the game really doesn't tell you much. Also you can mod your game and this recent steam guide has some cool ones imo: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668817867 Namely map tracking villager movements and fishing being made easier.

Be sure to activate the bundle nonsense in the community hall asap so you can finish some spring stuff in time. Like ''spring crop bundle'' and ''perfect crop bundle''. The rewards you get from finishing the bundles are great and should b a priority.

aa tysm!! this advice will probably rly help since i hadnt even thought about building a silo yet :0

u defs need a silo before u get ur first animal, cuz without a silo u cant even collect hay

Gonna get this game soon. Is there like a compiled list of guides? I have to spend like a month reading guides before actually starting a game. Thanks!

I honestly think that should be a task; to build a silo, not a coop.

yeah i wish i knew of that earlier.. oh well better get some grass starters...

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww sht yes got a dino egg : D and 10 in farming i think haha so that's cool too : D!

hh do you all have any advice on stuff i should keep and stuff i should sell? like what i will need later n stuff i mean ik i can get more but yyeahhh

hh do you all have any advice on stuff i should keep and stuff i should sell? like what i will need later n stuff i mean ik i can get more but yyeahhh

I generally recommend saving stuff you need for the community center bundles later on depending what season you are in, but yeah in most cases you can sell most stuff.

I generally recommend saving stuff you need for the community center bundles later on depending what season you are in, but yeah in most cases you can sell most stuff.

alright thank u!!! i just don't want to sell something super important hahah ;w;

alright thank u!!! i just don't want to sell something super important hahah ;w;

well you will probably get most stuff sooner or later but yeah if you i.e get truffles from that cart before you can have pigs it might be a good idea to buy a few cause you will need both a regular one and an oil one for the bundles.. also save up for fruit trees earlier than i did lol cause they take like a whole month/season to grow ;;

Guides ruined me and now I'm addicted to reading them but you know what? You're right! I'm gonna play it my way this time.

lol yeah i always use the guides for stuff cause my mind is always too ditzy to remember stuff lol.

Back