• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey there!

noodlecrossing

Nooblet
Bells
My name's Ciara (you can call me Ciara or Noodle, either is fine!), and I'm new to these forums. c:
I've had ACNL for a while now, but I'm planning on resetting soon, as my town is a huge mess (I didn't care much for it for the majority of the time I've owned the game). I have friends who can store some of my items and bells for when I restart, but do you guys have any tips/advice etc for a noob like me to ensure that my town doesn't end up a mess again? I have a lot of free time and I really want to enjoy playing this game.

Welcome to the forums, Noodle!
As for advice, maybe keep a small journal of things you'd like to accomplish and certain things you'd like in your town/for your town to look like.
Don't get buried under too much, as the more cluttered you become, the harder it'll be to unbury yourself! xP

Welcome to the forums, Noodle!
As for advice, maybe keep a small journal of things you'd like to accomplish and certain things you'd like in your town/for your town to look like.
Don't get buried under too much, as the more cluttered you become, the harder it'll be to unbury yourself! xP

Thanks!
That actually seems like a great idea, I'm surprised i never thought about that before :eek:
Yeah, my current town is full of stuff that I need to do and it has become way too much for me. :p

Back