• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

I'll be tuning in tonight c:

I cant wait, I need to finish coloring the line art from last week, I have just not been in much of an art mood, long hard week. So lets hope a stream today will help! We should be starting around 10-10:30pm today

I cant wait, I need to finish coloring the line art from last week, I have just not been in much of an art mood, long hard week. So lets hope a stream today will help! We should be starting around 10-10:30pm today

Alright! c:
Try not to stress over it, though, I know they'll like it either way!

Alright! c:
Try not to stress over it, though, I know they'll like it either way!

Lol I will probably rant about it but this week was just a lot of regrets and a lot of hurt, its whatever, but we will have a stream, even if I have a rage quit XD

Final product, a possible stream sunday to make up for the missing saturday stream
rDt717A.png

Reminder that there should be stream tomorrow, i have a field trip and we should be back in time to stream, but not a long stream as I have the SAT on Saturday

Last edited:
I am so sorry... I am so tired and feeling awful, my throat is killing me and I am just to tired to think, my apologies to everyone

Aw why thank you, stream around 11 today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well maybe, I have to write an essay due tomorrow so uh, may have to postpone till tomorrow and sunday

On this, ending up trying to write my essay, failing drastically, I am so stressed, I hope to stream tomorrow if I am not as exhausted as I am today

Back