• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

Pick up Nightmares
UHt1hXN.png

Thank you so much! :) I'll be sure to watch! :) thanks for gracing us with your super cool art skills *-*

Oh it isn't that cool, there are a lot of better artists on tbt that stream XD and I will draw yours starting Friday so a weeks wait, sorry about that

Oh it isn't that cool, there are a lot of better artists on tbt that stream XD and I will draw yours starting Friday so a weeks wait, sorry about that

true c: art is art though c: oh and it's totally fine !! you take your time c: thanks so very much once again!!! <333

Just going to be doing a random stream, this is something for myself and just for fun. Friday and Saturday will still have the usual commission streams but if you want to join in on this one you can.

Note: No mic this stream as it was a spur of the moment thing

Just to let you know I'm tuning in. This is the first time I'm watching a live stream of someone drawing ^^

Just to let you know I'm tuning in. This is the first time I'm watching a live stream of someone drawing ^^

Glad that you tuned in, sorry for the abrupt stop, just getting a little tired so I will continue this another time. I hope you had fun!

Here is the finished piece I did during that last stream, the sudden one
1xGcoZ8.png

9mZVqc3.jpg
Sorry it isn't colored, I had a bit of a break down during the stream and just couldn't continue on

Back