• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

No stream this weekend, it is finals week and I will be busy studying but next weekend and into the week we will be having a lot of streams

Last edited:
Good luck on your finals Cad, you got this fam! I'll be excited for your next stream when you get back!

Last edited:
I would appreciate some pricings as I am thinking about going back into business, though I don't think I will be worth much

Last edited:
I'll be there c:

uhhhh wanna draw a robot for me? lol

Last edited:
XD No muns since I have a sinking feeling I cant do it but I can try some stream soon, going to be streaming A LOT since it is now summer for me

cool :0

lol, no worries if you can't, but it'll get you some practice c;

No steam tonight, my parents aren't going to bed early enough for me to, I will be streaming tomorrow and hopefully the whole week day and night or just very long streams

No steam tonight, my parents aren't going to bed early enough for me to, I will be streaming tomorrow and hopefully the whole week day and night or just very long streams

Sounds good! I won't be able to tune in tomorrow or throughout the weekdays since Canada still has school, but exam week starts in about 3-4 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to tune in then!

Btw Canada loves you

Sounds good! I won't be able to tune in tomorrow or throughout the weekdays since Canada still has school, but exam week starts in about 3-4 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to tune in then!

Btw Canada loves you

Dang, I mean I could stream now but I have to be up early too since I have a graduation party to attend at 12:30. Hmmmm maybe for an hour, should I?

Alright, setting up stream, we will be live in about 10 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are now online

Back