• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

I'll be tuning in tonight c:

I cant wait, I need to finish coloring the line art from last week, I have just not been in much of an art mood, long hard week. So lets hope a stream today will help! We should be starting around 10-10:30pm today

I cant wait, I need to finish coloring the line art from last week, I have just not been in much of an art mood, long hard week. So lets hope a stream today will help! We should be starting around 10-10:30pm today

Alright! c:
Try not to stress over it, though, I know they'll like it either way!

Alright! c:
Try not to stress over it, though, I know they'll like it either way!

Lol I will probably rant about it but this week was just a lot of regrets and a lot of hurt, its whatever, but we will have a stream, even if I have a rage quit XD

Final product, a possible stream sunday to make up for the missing saturday stream
rDt717A.png

Reminder that there should be stream tomorrow, i have a field trip and we should be back in time to stream, but not a long stream as I have the SAT on Saturday

Last edited:
I am so sorry... I am so tired and feeling awful, my throat is killing me and I am just to tired to think, my apologies to everyone

Aw why thank you, stream around 11 today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well maybe, I have to write an essay due tomorrow so uh, may have to postpone till tomorrow and sunday

On this, ending up trying to write my essay, failing drastically, I am so stressed, I hope to stream tomorrow if I am not as exhausted as I am today

Back