Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

that's why i said "if not all?" this is only my second game, calm down.
i assumed since it's closed set up we all have legit roles instead of some of us just being "vanilla townies" lol.

oh I just noticed ur reply

u got a little defensive there, I was just asking what u were asking. most if not all setups have a doc, cop, vig and maybe other unique roles. for maf it's pretty common to have a godfather + a role blocker. townies are the most common tho

You should never guess in mafia. I don't want guesses I want reasoning.
ok mr demanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. I'm ****ing tired as hell and I don't want to live
2. Kolechian scum is always fun
4. More active on weekends
5. CST
3. I can count to 3 unlike valve see

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also softclaiming???
i softclaimed 3 things today and my role is none of them.

idk if Dolby is gathering up some huge post or just lurking...
Dolby, thoughts?

Lurking until I can get to a computer and pull up the wiki. Not sure if I'm remembering their meta, but I do not trust Crys

crys is a bad lynch, but a good inspection for cop. I get fool vibes from crys

if I were the fool, which I'm not wouldn't I be a good lynch. In a game this big I don't think it's possible. Most of the stuff from today was mostly reaction testing.

Anyway I'm going to cool my beans because I already got 2 infractions today.

Its not very smart to be suggesting that, considering how we can have a framer in these games. Also, why are you getting fool vibes?

tbh no shame in voting an inactive who will probably never post again. Don't want to waste a modkill do we?

To be honest what I really dislike about this post is that it just looks really opportunistic, its just quaint. She's suggesting that lynching an inactive is a good idea, considering we have 3 replacements who can just take the slot afterwards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait: Do you mean town idiot or like as in fool, jester to where you need to be lynched to win?

Alright, looking over Crys's meta, I'm retracting the read that I made earlier on Crys. Looking through some of their meta, they seem to be playing more like dumb town who doesn't want to put effort into the game. And while they have made quite a few scummy quotes like these

anyway there isn't a lot of talking and i really don't care who gets lynched today so yeah. my votes up but I might change it.
tbh no shame in voting an inactive who will probably never post again. Don't want to waste a modkill do we?

I have seen both inexperienced and semi-experienced town express opinions like this (for the first one, remember Blu Rose in scummies mafia?). This isn't a defense of Crys, though it may seem like it, nor is it intended to be. I just think that would be easy for the mafia to take this oppurtunity to blend in with town by exploiting poor town play. In short, I think that Crys is dumb town

I'd include some more reads in here, but a sizable amount of players haven't checked in

//cries
Just haven't known what to post, not 100% sure what's been going on.

Its not very smart to be suggesting that, considering how we can have a framer in these games. Also, why are you getting fool vibes?

To be honest what I really dislike about this post is that it just looks really opportunistic, its just quaint. She's suggesting that lynching an inactive is a good idea, considering we have 3 replacements who can just take the slot afterwards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait: Do you mean town idiot or like as in fool, jester to where you need to be lynched to win?

jester

& because crys is all over the place. I think if crys isn't fool then they're town

//cries
Just haven't known what to post, not 100% sure what's been going on.

well what do you think of crys voting for inkling, then the other inactive?

As for me, gotta agree with m3ow_ (esp if there is a cop, please investigate) and dolby. highly unlikely crys is mafia

so since we have replacements, are you going to unvote? or...
maybe later.

Alright, looking over Crys's meta, I'm retracting the read that I made earlier on Crys. Looking through some of their meta, they seem to be playing more like dumb town who doesn't want to put effort into the game. And while they have made quite a few scummy quotes like these

I have seen both inexperienced and semi-experienced town express opinions like this (for the first one, remember Blu Rose in scummies mafia?). This isn't a defense of Crys, though it may seem like it, nor is it intended to be. I just think that would be easy for the mafia to take this oppurtunity to blend in with town by exploiting poor town play. In short, I think that Crys is dumb town

I'd include some more reads in here, but a sizable amount of players haven't checked in
Dumb is a mean word. What if I' maf and playing mind tricks on you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

well what do you think of crys voting for inkling, then the other inactive?

As for me, gotta agree with m3ow_ (esp if there is a cop, please investigate) and dolby. highly unlikely crys is mafia
lol if the cop lives past tonight...

Back