• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

damn girl u quick... well i did my little list and did process of elimination mixed with gut feelings. i am not 100% sure but i this point i am just going for it. to me, there are many that scream town 100% and a few not really. Cory has seemed very reasonable but went after crys right away...which was opportunistic. it was done in a very subtle way. And the thing is Crys didn't go after me randomly, we had a very odd exchange, and their play style is reminding me a bot of tae's though more goofy
why did you say i was reasonable when you voted for me?

i wouldnt really call a "slight scum lean" going after crys. especially since they didn't vote for them.

Jacob & Ness both went after Crys too. but you singled out Cory so Im confused really.

well i slightly read jacob as scum at the moment but not ness. ness is totally neutral so to me pretty town atm. ness also defended me which makes him neutral. he's equal to you pretty much asking questions and being reasonable and whatnot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why did you say i was reasonable when you voted for me?

bc i think you're smart

well i slightly read jacob as scum at the moment but not ness. ness is totally neutral so to me pretty town atm. ness also defended me which makes him neutral. he's equal to you pretty much asking questions and being reasonable and whatnot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bc i think you're smart

THEN WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME? DO YOU THINK I AM SCUM OR NOT???

i figured the most quiet careful ones are mafia so i started there. and i don't know anybody well so i gotta go with feelings of personality too or whatever

- - - Post Merge - - -

THEN WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME? DO YOU THINK I AM SCUM OR NOT???

i want to think somebody is scum and i decided on you!

I never defended you? Why are you town reading me for "defending you"???

wel ill go through the posts again and pint out what stood out. i am not going off of much but i dont have paitence so whatever

i wouldnt really call a "slight scum lean" going after crys. especially since they didn't vote for them.

Jacob & Ness both went after Crys too. but you singled out Cory so Im confused really.

Wait did jacob go after crys? Where?

oh I see. I might be wrong but from when I've seen Crys as scum they play more srs

I think there's at least one maf in toadsworthy/taesaek for sure

why do you think that?

@jacob thanks for caring about my question

I just got home from work too... and going to meet a friend so I won't be too active, but I have like the next 3 days off and reading these posts has made me realize I need to study my mafia more! like jesters, cops, and the such (wtf)? plus I don't want to offend anymore people with my newness!

Alright, looking over Crys's meta, I'm retracting the read that I made earlier on Crys. Looking through some of their meta, they seem to be playing more like dumb town who doesn't want to put effort into the game. And while they have made quite a few scummy quotes like these

I have seen both inexperienced and semi-experienced town express opinions like this (for the first one, remember Blu Rose in scummies mafia?). This isn't a defense of Crys, though it may seem like it, nor is it intended to be. I just think that would be easy for the mafia to take this oppurtunity to blend in with town by exploiting poor town play. In short, I think that Crys is dumb town

I'd include some more reads in here, but a sizable amount of players haven't checked in

Living for this post... I was having conflict ions reading over these posts, but yours makes the most sense

You guys know we're supposed to talk after the questionnaire right?

possible joke but trying to get info without giving any...pretty scummy though a townie would want to do this too

That's not very pro town

the first to go after Crys, saying its not pro town. yet there's not emotion or discontent. its reasonable but pretty opportunistic. no further questioning which seems like a red flag

panda questioned too but i have a feeling it was heavily inspired by cory like stream of consciousness thing and it just matches her personality

tbh i had a hard time deciding between cory and dolby

Wait did jacob go after crys? Where?
here
On that note, I still don't like Cry's vote at all. I know you tried to justify it already but why are you voting so soon??

^what do you not like about it.

There are 2 things I don't like about it.

1. It was rushed. You asked one question and didn't even wait for a response. We have a while until night so I don't know why you would need a place holder vote in the first place.

--

@Inkling
I will bump Cry's question because it may have gotten lost and I want to know the answer too.

What does this mean?

Eh I wouldnt really say "went after". and I didnt mean to make it seem like you and Jacob scum read her. we all just sort of questioned it.

Back