• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

I wish others could stop lurking. night is coming.

lol @ night is coming.

i'm certain d1 lynch is going to always be a mess of a decision because there is always so little to go off of.

nights coming in 30 hours ? ha im trying to figure out, what ou and Tom are talking about.

and all the New Players please go back and reread the game setup/ rules... cause this pointless back and forth or information you can easily find in the OP is distracting and not helping town.
im just saying that if you want to wait to post something later you shouldn't because there is no night.

hey be nice to noobs they're trying. them knowing now will help in the future in case of confusion.

and all the New Players please go back and reread the game setup/ rules... cause this pointless back and forth or information you can easily find in the OP is distracting and not helping town.

whats the point in saying the bolded part unless ur trying to go out of ur way to make urself less suspicious? its not all that distracting anyway tbh .. i mean if it actually is i apologize but it just seems like an excuse to highlight the fact that ur town.

I kind of do agree that Crys voting so quickly is ... not good. @Crys is there any reason for the vote other then the fact he(?she?) said that one little thing in response to your questionnaire?

Reads so far: I only have 2
Shiida- she screams noob town to me (no offense)

Crys- slight scum lean based off her eagerness to vote.

didnt u claim day cop and investigate inkling too (supposedly)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

none taken i have no idea what im doing
i never claimed day cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reads so far: I only have 2
Shiida- she screams noob town to me (no offense)

Crys- slight scum lean based off her eagerness to vote.
theres 30 hours and not like scum and bandwagon like majority. We know there's no point in votes so it shouldn't really be seen as serious.

I'm day cop inkling is maf.

was this just a joke then or is claim not the right word
(not saying u r def a cop js that u brought it up)

--

also about crys would someone make it that obvious that they were mafia if they actually were mafia. could just b a mindgame so im gonna wait a little more before i decide for sure, but yeah i see how it could be possible.

--

also about crys would someone make it that obvious that they were mafia if they actually were mafia. could just b a mindgame so im gonna wait a little more before i decide for sure, but yeah i see how it could be possible.

agreed. i think if crys was scum she wouldnt be so obvious. but it's just something to keep a watch out for.
ill wait as well for my vote to see how this plays out. still got some time left.

I think its with odd numbered people its best to actually lynch someone... right?
Didn't see an answer for this so here you go.

Odd number really has nothing to do with it. In previous games I've asked if D1 NL was a good idea and I almost got killed twice for thinking so. Bottom line is lynching day one will give you at least a stance. If there is a mislynch and a blue/green/friendly yellow role is killed, we can look at who was in favor and who was against lynching that person.
If we lynch a red or yellow, awesome. It's definitely possible to lynch scum day 1.

If we don't lynch day 1, we will lose that possibility of killing scum, and mafia will strike at night. If this makes any sense you can see why no lynch is usually not the best route to go down.

--

It was probably a joke, and even if they were a day cop their action wouldn't be processed until this day is over.

On that note, I still don't like Cry's vote at all. I know you tried to justify it already but why are you voting so soon??

^what do you not like about it.

There are 2 things I don't like about it.

1. It was rushed. You asked one question and didn't even wait for a response. We have a while until night so I don't know why you would need a place holder vote in the first place.

i really don't care who gets lynched today so yeah. my votes up but I might change it.

--

@Inkling
I will bump Cry's question because it may have gotten lost and I want to know the answer too.

something's Still missing
What does this mean?

tbh no shame in voting an inactive who will probably never post again. Don't want to waste a modkill do we?

Also being a day cop would have no purpose because the thread is locked at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh no shame in voting an inactive who will probably never post again. Don't want to waste a modkill do we?

Why are you assuming they won't post?

Questions for each player:
1. How are you doing today?
2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game?
3. How active will are you planning to be this game?
4. What's your timezone?

1. I'm ****ing tired as hell and I don't want to live
2. Kolechian scum is always fun
4. More active on weekends
5. CST
3. I can count to 3 unlike valve see

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can confirm their is a third party, I think.

Also softclaiming???

Back