• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Okay two noobs down.

Oath2order
Kit??
reyy??
Panda1376
Trojan
Call me Daniel
Tom
Ayaya
Lucanosa
Dolby
m3ow_
mother of all llamas??

Still very keen on a Dolby lynch today, as now all scum are gonna okay "YEAH GO LYNCH ME CAUSE I'LL JUST GET STUMPED11!!!@@!" since Trundle flipped green. He hasn't voted either.

Lucanosa or Dolby for today's lynch.

maybe that's why i'm not feeling it this game.

the only deaths are anybody inactive who got modkilled so far and an inactive lynch

can't build off that

@Ness: if they are busy, they should at least vote or get replaced by now. You did say in the rules that voting is required.

maybe his power worked before they tried to ? you know what i mean ? if he used his power and was stumped automatically it wouldn't matter if they tried to burn him..... or maybe mafia figured he'd be stumped and hasn't contributed much anyways so whats the point.
Actually stumping is something I'd like more clarification on since honestly it confuses me.

When a person becomes stumped, but is doused, when arsonists hit ignite does that finish them off or are they considered dead? IE I get stumped and I was doused, does that finish me off for good leading to the wonderful world of OBS?

Also can a protection prevent someone from being ignited?

Like dude, as a host you can't play favorites. You set the rules and enforce it on everyone. If you are going to kill jello, make it fair and kill dolby and luca who broke the same rule. Or if you were going to give them a break, give jello a break too. You can't just chose who or who not to let bend the rules because it sets a bad example as a host. In that sense i could just not vote too and get out of breaking a rule for posting "More content". Not modkilling them just make them more suspicious for you wanting them to stay alive.

Alright i'm tired so if you guys really want me to mod kill Dolby and Lucanosa, then just say so.

Alright i'm tired so if you guys really want me to mod kill Dolby and Lucanosa, then just say so.

Yes, rules are rules and they need to be followed regardless of excuses.

Don't even care if they're town and I look scummy.

I think that unless they're scum, it's a favorable position for everyone right now. Arsonists closer to endgame, less people for town to mislynch.

Not going to have a go at you like everyone is, but it is fair tbh since jello was killed. It takes two seconds to bandwagon vote just to not get modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

even if they just placehold voted for themselves

Dolby and Lucanosa were mod killed. Dolby was Arsonist leader and Lucanosa was Arsonist Goon.

I wasn't even picking favorites when I did that. Dolby and Lucanosa both just went over my head on it.

Guys can we relax? Look Ness, as a host you have to be completely unbiased in mafia. If all the mafia team is inactive, then you modkill them all without prejudice if you can't replace. It's just how the game goes. A host can never predict how modkills will go or not go and how that will influence the game.

Would it be possible to get them replaced instead?

If they're scum that's faster to win but it won't make the game fun tbh, and if they happen to be a blue role we'd be at a disadvantage.

Guys can we relax? Look Ness, as a host you have to be completely unbiased in mafia. If all the mafia team is inactive, then you modkill them all without prejudice if you can't replace. It's just how the game goes. A host can never predict how modkills will go or not go and how that will influence the game.

To be perfectly honestly with all of you, I didn't even mean to be biased to begin with. They both told me they were busy, they slipped my mind, etc. I didn't mean to be biased in anyway but to be blunt with you, it just happened.

Back