• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌲🌳Bushes,saplings,mushrooms,sanrio full sets

Hello! may i buy a sweets set and a princess set for 36 tbt? :)

Also i was wondering if you had any pink roses or white carnations for sale?

Edit: also you mentioned that you might have weeding day items? I was wondering if you had the rose sofa, sunflower stereo, and the lily record player? :)

hey yes i can get you the 2 full sets i have 5 white carnatiobs and i do have the lily record player and the sunflower stereo

hi! can i get
White azalea starter(64)
Pink azalea starter(76)
for 28mil bells? (which would be 200k per start)
edit: did the math wrong but fixed it

Last edited:
hi! can i get
White azalea starter(64)
Pink azalea starter(76)
for 28mil bells? (which would be 200k per start)
edit: did the math wrong but fixed it

Hey I think you math is off it would be 140 bushes at 125k each would be 17 million igb

Hey I think you math is off it would be 140 bushes at 125k each would be 17 million igb

oh, okay! i can pay 17 mill if you'd like that. i thought i could do 200k per bush tho instead
i know i originally did the math wrong so i edited my post. still interested in selling?

Last edited:
okay! would you like me to lay out the bells ahead of time or while you are here? it's gonna be alot to pick up haha

Back