• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cisphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregriii

Glad to be back!
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
What do you think about that? Is it real for you? I talked about this in class and I was wondering what you guys think of it :D

And remember; keep it civil!

And in case you don't know what is...
Cisphobia: Fear or hatred of cissexuality or cisgenderism, or of cis individuals

Cis: when u identify as the sex u were announced at birth
If you are born male and you consider yourself male, then, you are cis

Last edited:
I think it exists, but isn't as big an issue as transphobia and homophobia.
I feel like sometimes minority groups generalise the entirety of cis people as ignorant instead of just the specific people who are.

Last edited:
"Cisphobia" is usually just trans people venting (like when you stub your toe on a table and scream I HATE TABLES) so it pretty much isn't real sorry guys

Also like 99% of blogs dedicated to that are just troll blogs trying to get you mad so

It's not derogatory at all, it's literally just the word that means non-trans. It's as derogatory as "gay" or "bi" or "trans" or "straight" - not at all.

Also Greg rather than saying they "accept their original gender" you might wanna say they "identify as the sex they were announced at birth" or something since gender and sex are 2 different things.

"Cisphobia" is usually just trans people venting (like when you stub your toe on a table and scream I HATE TABLES) so it pretty much isn't real sorry guys

Also like 99% of blogs dedicated to that are just troll blogs trying to get you mad so

this pretty much, i don't see why this thread was needed honestly.

It's unacceptable, as is any form of discrimination.

I agree with this statement. I don't care what "group" gets more hate, it still is the same thing and is still wrong.

oh no

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's unacceptable, as is any form of discrimination.

Yup. Fighting hate with hate will really only make things worse for everyone. It's actually almost hypocritical. (This is coming from a non-cis person btw)

I also think it says a lot that multiple people on this thread thought "cis" was a derogatory term.

Last edited:
sticker,375x360.u2.png

leaves this here.

sticker,375x360.u2.png

leaves this here.

i'm not sure if it's tea because there's a thirst for drama somewhere but dude you're kinda making it seem like you're encouraging a flame war that obviously isn't happening rn so it's best to leave it be with the 'lol lemme get the popcorn' comments.
just a tip! c:

Last edited:
Yeah, this has been pretty civil so far so let's keep it that way and not antagonize people.

(That's the "That's none of my business" meme btw, pumpkins lmao)

i'm not sure if it's tea because there's a thirst for drama somewhere but dude you're kinda making it seem like you're encouraging a flame war that obviously isn't happening rn so it's best to leave it be with the 'lol lemme get the popcorn' comments.
just a tip! c:

pumpkins, i haven't mentioned much at all in this thread so i don't know what you're poking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back