• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have paths laid out in your town?

Do you lay down paths?

• I lay brick/wood paths.

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • None. Free range.

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Flowers lining the way.

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

Deak

Along For The Ride
Bells
Winter Mittens
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Simple question really, to gauge what everyone in our community does.

Do you lay out brick, wood, etc paths for walking and design, or do you go the natural look and use nothing. Orrrrrr. Use flowers.

mine are always stone paths.
i think they look the best.

I have an open range type of design right now. But that's just cause the weather keeps changing and I can't find a nice path design that is suitable for all year round.

I swear though... Some of you are fantastic at laying paths and blocks.. Amazing designs and dedication out there.

I have an open range type of design right now. But that's just cause the weather keeps changing and I can't find a nice path design that is suitable for all year round.

I swear though... Some of you are fantastic at laying paths and blocks.. Amazing designs and dedication out there.

i just re-did all my paths and i really don't know if i like them or not yet. but it's a lot of work to keep redoing them over and over. haha.my town is a winter town and i hate literally all the winter paths i've seen so im always looking for a nice one.

I have paths laid out in my town. I didn't really love any of the ones I found online, so I made my own. Can't go back now.:D

Last edited:
Basically I created paths by not planting flowers in certain places and walking there. Everything that isn't a "path" in my town is covered in flowers.

I'm trying to find paths that are good for all year round but there's just nothing. And a lot take up so many qr slots. Idk how you guys do it.

I feel like paths are needed or else all these PWPs look out of place and in the middle of nowhere. Plus it's easier to guide ppl to certain buildings, avoiding flowers when I want to run.

I'm not a path person. I like lots of trees and flowers. Paths are hard to make look nice, IMO. It can be done, but it's rare to see one that looks like it belongs there.

^ 100% agree. Shame they didn't make the squares more smooth to blend into the ground.

image.jpg

I found this thing so I might try it out. But yeah. Maybe I'll just go natural.

I have a pink path lining every part of my town but I admire people who use dirt paths or flower paths. In a way it's more creative and unique.

I use a stone path but I do wish it looked more natural. I might try my hand at editing and creating some green in between the stones one day. I downloaded the path I use now but I want to create something of my own eventually.

I always use paths. Not just because they look good but it also helps me not to run on my flowers. (I have heaps of flowers scattered everywhere ;))

Last edited:
Yes, I have like a Japanese style path in my main town, Vista. I'm thinking about doing natural paths in my secondary town.

Back