red candy price range has changed from 15 - 50 to 40 - 60
candy-yellow.png
yellow candy price (low) range has increased from 10 to 25
pumpkin-cupcake.png
pumpkin cupcake price range has changed from 200 - 300 to 180 - 250

party-popper.png
party popper price (low) range has decreased from 15K to 12K

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I love the updates you are posting. It makes it easier to figure out which collectible has risen in price and lowered in price.

Thank youuuu! >w<b

tumblr_inline_mgb2buZaqe1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

Just an FYI:

If a seller or buyer purchases through PM or some other form of contact that is not in a public thread and wishes to remain ANON, they have the full authority to do so. There has been plenty of cases where I have contacted people for sale information and they wished to remain anonymous and not included in my data collection and I respected their decision. I do not push people for information if they do not want to disclose it. Please do not use this guide or my name as a means to make people reveal who they are or how much they bought certain items for.

Thank you for all the sale updates and bumps. I really appreciate it. I have been a little busy at work but will do a small update sometime this week. ^^​

tumblr_inline_mgb2buZaqe1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

Just an FYI:

If a seller or buyer purchases through PM or some other form of contact that is not in a public thread and wishes to remain ANON, they have the full authority to do so. There has been plenty of cases where I have contacted people for sale information and they wished to remain anonymous and not included in my data collection and I respected their decision. I do not push people for information if they do not want to disclose it. Please do not use this guide or my name as a means to make people reveal who they are or how much they bought certain items for.

Thank you for all the sale updates and bumps. I really appreciate it. I have been a little busy at work but will do a small update sometime this week. ^^​

Don't let us stress you out! The community really appreciates the hard work put into all of the guides we use on a daily basis! Thanks for doing such an amazing job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back