• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_mgb2akLxMk1rx2fz3.gif

UPDATE!

Updated Spreadsheet of Sales

red-feather.png
red feather (low) range has decreased from 1K to 900
green-feather.png
green feather (low) range has decreased from 1K to 900
blue-feather.png
blue feather (low) range has decreased from 1K to 900
black-feather.png
black feather price range has changed from n/a to 22.6K to 28K
fair-pinwheel.png
red pinwheel (low) range has increased from 14K to 21K

candy-red.png
red candy price range has changed from 15 - 50 to 40 - 60
candy-yellow.png
yellow candy price (low) range has increased from 10 to 25
pumpkin-cupcake.png
pumpkin cupcake price range has changed from 200 - 300 to 180 - 250

party-popper.png
party popper price (low) range has decreased from 15K to 12K

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I love the updates you are posting. It makes it easier to figure out which collectible has risen in price and lowered in price.

Thank youuuu! >w<b

tumblr_inline_mgb2buZaqe1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

Just an FYI:

If a seller or buyer purchases through PM or some other form of contact that is not in a public thread and wishes to remain ANON, they have the full authority to do so. There has been plenty of cases where I have contacted people for sale information and they wished to remain anonymous and not included in my data collection and I respected their decision. I do not push people for information if they do not want to disclose it. Please do not use this guide or my name as a means to make people reveal who they are or how much they bought certain items for.

Thank you for all the sale updates and bumps. I really appreciate it. I have been a little busy at work but will do a small update sometime this week. ^^​

tumblr_inline_mgb2buZaqe1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

Just an FYI:

If a seller or buyer purchases through PM or some other form of contact that is not in a public thread and wishes to remain ANON, they have the full authority to do so. There has been plenty of cases where I have contacted people for sale information and they wished to remain anonymous and not included in my data collection and I respected their decision. I do not push people for information if they do not want to disclose it. Please do not use this guide or my name as a means to make people reveal who they are or how much they bought certain items for.

Thank you for all the sale updates and bumps. I really appreciate it. I have been a little busy at work but will do a small update sometime this week. ^^​

Don't let us stress you out! The community really appreciates the hard work put into all of the guides we use on a daily basis! Thanks for doing such an amazing job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back